Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Justin Shults Fan Club

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Justin driving a Porsche is an experience every one should have at least once in their life. Mike had his for several years but I had the speed record in it. The drive home from the hospital with the top down and the wind in his hair left him in a great humor when he arrived home. We both miss it. Betty Ann In Fl
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Sorry Justin, I can't tempt you with posh cars. I'm into the 'must have 4 wheels and be cheap to run' type (Fuel is a lot more expensive in Europe). This could change very quickly if somebody would leave me a few millions in their will. Till then I just have to continue watching F1 on the tv.

(Promise not to laugh.... ok, laugh as much as you like) The Nürburgring is one of the most traditional racing tacks in Europe. It's in a beautiful part of Germany, several miles long, and with some very scary steep banked curves. On some weekends, when there are no races, you can pay a few Euros and drive around it in your own car, or on your own bike. When my sons were little I treated them, and drove them around it in our very old 'Vauxhall Astra', as fast as it would go without falling to pieces. All the other cars on the track were sports cars or high-performance ones. My guys thought it was brilliant, and kept telling all their friends that their Mum was a racing driver. You'd love to take your Harley to that place.

Lorchen

Comment

I AM IN; I AM ALL IN :lol:
        A Norweian girl in the fan club!! That aint bad Justin :wink:
        I came late to the table but I am so happy to see that you have not been eaten alive :twisted:

So tell me Justin, what kind of engineer are you?? I am a engineer myself :shock: ..I have a master degree in construction...and are responsible for the maitenance of the 2600 bridges in the northern part of Norway.
        You know..its not a long way from being an engineer to become a quilter :wink: If you dont sew you can make a LOT of fun rulers to make our piecing easy..or some mathematichal formulas to make meassurements of pieces to go together a piece of cake 8)

Comment

Brink, you could wrap up one of your bridges in quilted fabric!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorchen
            Brink, you could wrap up one of your bridges in quilted fabric!
            I could, couldnt I :lol: :twisted:
            Bridges made of steel or/and concrete are quite boring to look at, if I added some colors they would be gorgeous :wink:
            And a lot of those geometrical forms on a bridge would make a greate quilting pattern...I might try that one

Justin, do you make quilting patterns from your engineering skills 8) :twisted: :idea: :idea: Make me some rhapsody templates!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Comment

Hey Justin:

Shults is my maiden name. You are the first person in all of my 64 years that I have seen with a last name spelled the same as mine (who isn't family). Who knows, we could be long lost cousins! Ha! Ha! I attended the Ricky Tims seminar when it was held in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and wanted to introduce myself to you, but didn't. If I make it to LaVeta someday, I will definitely say Hello! (We could reminisce as to how everyone wants to put a "c" and/or "z" in the spelling of our last name. Ha! Ha!)

Comment

Hi Brink...I have an Industrial Engineering degree. I worked in the Aerospace industry for awhile but didn't do a whole lot of engineering as they made me a computer programmer (now I think they call them IT people) soon after I went to work there.

And Pacquilts....you're right, I'm sure we're long lost cousins. There aren't many who spell our names like this. I've quit trying to correct the spelling except on legal documents...too tedious. Now when they ask if it's spelled properly, I just say close enough...haha.

Comment

Justin I watched the new show today. I was so happy that you introduced the show as yourself! I am sooo elated that you all made this change. Very informative show! Hugs , Joanne NY

Comment

I too loved seeing "you" on the new show. Don't get me wrong now, :evil: Bad Bart :evil: was cute enough, but you've got him beat! :wink:

Dana in Olive Branch, MS

Comment

I totally agree, Justin, I've enjoyed your announcing skills from the beginning of TQS but you've really perfected it and you are a natural!
                      lovya
                      Chris in Mid-MO

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Yeah, ditto Lynn's ditto. :P

Jorja

Comment

Thanks Ladies. Sorry, I have been a bit snowed-under with work, BUT I'll tell you, I like being me MUCH better than being Bad Bart. Just for the record, BB was NOT my idea, it was Ricky and Alex's. I just went along for the ride. They actually thought my tasks behind the scenes of the tapings would much easier if I had an alias so that if audience members got frustrated or irritated with anything, then they would be that way to BB and not Justin. I'm just glad I don't have to wear that blasted wool jacket anymore! Wool and studio lighting does not mix!!!!

Comment

Justin - I am guessing that you and I both spent some of our school years while Nancy Reagan, as First Lady, used to tell us school kids to "Just Say No". (OK, I know I am dating myself, and I am probably going to find out at the La Veta retreat next week, that you just barely turned 28 and was in grade school while Hill was first Lady :roll: :wink: ).... Glad that this season, we are seeing the real Justin in front of the cameras!! I look forward to meeting you next week! Mary Kay

Comment

Folks, I just added a new Justin video to YouTube. You can connect to it through my Members Blog (La Veta Quilt Retreat - Day 2). Enjoy! Mary Kay

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2110 users online. 251 members and 1859 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X