Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Justin Shults Fan Club

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bunnyrose
    Ok I did a oops... I meant to say "the story" not "the sorry"
    :shock:
    Oh, do tell, do tell! I bet he was playing "So You Wanna Be a Quilter" while backing up.
    chris in Mid-MO

Comment

I wanna be in the club!!

Comment

Justin -- I hope your mother doesn't mind that all of us are such fans of yours. She started with raising a fine man.

Sharon up in northern Colorado

Comment

Hey Justin....a couple more items for the bio...
          What was your line of work before you got blindsided by the quilt world??
          What do you like to do if you ever get a day off to just play?
          Any secret talents you haven't let us know about???

Inquiring minds want to know!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
          That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I think we should have a new pin for the "Justin Fan Club" and Justin don't forget that bio!

Comment

"Lawdy, lawdy missus. I don't know what to think!!! "

As for as the bio...ahem....well, there ain't a whole lot to tell other than my Mom is so proud to see my engineering education she paid buckets for getting used...LOL

Ok, ok...I'm 43-5/6 yrs old, 5'11", 210#, brn/hzl, furry. ...Oh my gosh, I forgot where I was...that's for a different forum...<oopsieeee> LOL

Comment

:lol: :lol: Well count me in for sure for this fan club :lol: :lol:

Dana in Olive Branch, MS already a Justin fan for life.

Comment

Hey Justin, I haven't met you yet but I sure want to join your fan club. You seem to be a really great guy!! I'm looking forward to meeting you and getting my 'Justin Fan Club' pin.
                  Carolyn

Comment

What is it about engineers and quilting? Isn't John Flynn an engineer? My DH is an engineer, and I know many others have engineering spouses. Must be the straight lines and angles, or the curves, who knows?
                    Frances

Comment

You still haven't said where you're from.................when we met, I couldn't place the accent. It didn't sound like Texas but who am I to say?
                      eileenkny

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                      Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Count me in also. Do we get an autographed photo? : :lol:

Comment

Count me in on the fan club too Justin - your just soooo sweet - Ricky is so lucky As for the engineers, my dh is an engineer too, and a while back he came home with a whole bunch of fractile images he had printed up from a program at work and was asking me if I could make them into a quilt :shock: Another thing I would be curious to find out would be how many of us are involved with musicians, woodworkers, or artists of all types - I bet we find it is a lot of us.

Comment

I volunteered myself as president of the fan club and listed my reasons why on the other thread but since everyone seems to be answering here, I will state it again. JUSTIN RULES. If somebody can come up with a cute idea for a pin or patch for club members, let me know and we will see what we can work out.

Actually I think there are a lot of engineers, woodworkers, artists, musicians, architects, etc out there in the quilting world. Wouldn't it be fun to have a place in the forum to list your profession or avocation that you think led you to quilting as a new profession, addiction or hobby? ( Dr. Bob web guru, is that even a possibility?)

But Justin we love you and hope to hear the "ouch" story from you one of these days. But as an RVer I can tell you they happen to the best. We will share "oops and ouch" stories the next time we meet.

Ann (Snowplow thanks to Justin!!!!!)

Comment

Hey Justin, I've been a fan of yours before this club got started; but, you probably didn't even know that! I loved the Road Trip and the Oops! Two of our major OOPS! to our 36' 5th wheel years ago were my fault. Then we went to RV Driving School and I became the Back-up Queen! I can back anything up into any space! My DH is also an engineer (retired) and he doesn't quilt either! He loves to fly fish for trout. How's Mabel doing? Mary Anne in AZ

Comment

Originally posted by mandysilk
                                Count me in on the fan club too Justin - your just soooo sweet - Ricky is so lucky As for the engineers, my dh is an engineer too, and a while back he came home with a whole bunch of fractile images he had printed up from a program at work and was asking me if I could make them into a quilt :shock: Another thing I would be curious to find out would be how many of us are involved with musicians, woodworkers, or artists of all types - I bet we find it is a lot of us.
                                Ooooo!!! Fractals made into a quilt would be COOL!! My son (computer programmer) would go nuts!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1108 users online. 208 members and 900 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,209   Posts: 154,992   Members: 25387   Active Members: 1,519  
                                Welcome to our newest member, Marilyn Horton-mhhcnh.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X