Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

My Fabric Pull

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Fabric Pull

Here is my quick fabric pull for Ricky's Kool Kaleidoscope class.

I am using my "test star member" account as I prepare for the LIVE July 28 on how to use the Forum.

Photo is upside down, still trying to figure that out. BUT, when you click on it, you see it right side up.
    Last edited by Barbara F.; 07-24-2021, 01:57 PM.
    Barbara Black
    Forum Wrangler

After seeing your fabric pull, I thought I better venture into my messy fabric closet. Found these but I will probably need to buy
    some bright stripe . Barbara, I love your warm colored bright fabric and the stripes. Thought I better wait to here if Ricky has any
    suggestions that will send me in a different direction. HelenW

Comment

I have this half yard bundle that I bought over a year ago that I cannot remember what project I bought it for. But all the fabrics are of a medium value. So I dug through my stash and found the purple, teal, gray, white and black fabric. The gray does not add much, so I probably will not use it.

Comment

I’m so concerned/worried about this fabric pull. I’m wanting a red-purple color way with a bit of yellow. Is this all wrong? I don’t see a zinger or maybe enough lights? Or should I add add’l colors? Click on pic to see all fabrics Thanks ya’ll, I’m at total IDK!

Comment

• Barbara B. commented
          Editing a comment
          Put all the reds side by side. Looks like most are very similar, either dark or medium red. Perhaps another light purple/violet and a cheddar/gold. Just a thought. Ricky says we are most critical of ourselves. Maybe wait until tomorrow to see the next lesson for more information.

What do you think?
        GQL

Comment

• midnight33 commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful choices, reminds me of a sunset

Here are my strata... looking forward to the next steps...

Comment

Is there something missing or am I over thinking. Another dark? Appreciate any suggestions.
          Landa

Comment

• Barbara F. commented
            Editing a comment
            I might add one really dark and a zinger, like a bright green.

• Ricky T. commented
            Editing a comment
            should be fun - warm and fuzzy!

Thanks Barbara F
          Landa

Comment

• Helen W. commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, one real dark and a zinger. Love the complementary warm colors you have chosen. HelenW

I am watching the video classes but I have bought the book as a back up. I cannot remember it all once I am off the puta! I have got my fabrics ready, as yet uncut. Ricky I just want to say I WILL do this but it will take me a while as I have arthritis bad in both hands so it takes me a long time to cut the fabrics, Once I start the sewing process I will be happy. I have taken piks of my fabrics, got to work out how to get them here now... I know I will the finished product, you are so very thorough in your lessons. Thank you. Anyways, here is a picture of the fabrics I pulled out of my stash....hmmm.... not sure but....I have removed the white one as it looked out of place...

Comment

I really like your fabrics chosen

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2114 users online. 223 members and 1891 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
            Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X