Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Star Crazy

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Crazy

I'm looking forward to this quilt. I don't know that I will work on it every month, or even start on it in Jan. But I have been thinking about doing it with a black background, and jeweltone fabrics for the stars.

I'm trying to recreate the quilt in my EQ software, to play around with colors, before I buy any fabric, but need to wait until I have a couple days off from work.

Diane in Colorado Springs

Dear Susan,

If you have the quilt layout in EQ6 format, could you make that project file available to us?

Comment

Thanks, Margo. I didn't want to bother Sue about it either because it will certainly make no difference in the finished quilt. It was just a little confusing when I was putting everything together. I don't have the kit but I did have a lot of Alex's "Whispering" fabrics, so mine is a conglomeration! I'm trying to stick to the same general colors, but with a tan background, and several additional or replacement fabrics.

Comment

For those of you who are just starting the BOM for 2010 Star Crazy I have to tell you that it looks fantastic finished, well almost finished. This was my first BOM I had ever done and am more than pleased with the end result, the learning curve for a beginner like myself far exceeds my first thoughts and I now feel so so much more confident with future projects.

BUT the photo just does not do the quilt justice (which is always the case with photos) so you will find in the end a fantastic looking quilt.

Good luck to you and don’t forget to keep up posted on your progress.

Taree NSW - Australia
        My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Jill, What timely encouragement! I must get back to Star Crazy in January, as I want to use it as a graduation present for my daughter when she finishes grad school this coming May...yikes, I'm going to be busy! Barely got a start last year and then life, and other projects, got in the way. But I have a new sense of urgency about getting back to it now....not that I'm a procrastinator or anything! Nancy

Comment

I've downloaded all the monthly patterns but haven't done anything with them. It's just another thing on my wish list. <sigh>

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
            Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Eileen,
              I downloaded it earlier this week. Some day I will get to it. I still need to finish 2009's BOM.

Frances

Comment

Have to admit I am pleased with the final results of Star Crazy. I am hand quilting it now. I have 2009 sitting and will have to force myself to complete it but I have to admit I'm not as pleased with the final quilt as I am with 2010. Did Star Crazy in tans and browns from my stash and my DH has laid claim. Good luck to all of you starting it, It was fun

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2740 users online. 515 members and 2225 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,203   Posts: 154,902   Members: 25302   Active Members: 1,382  
                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X