Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Live today December 30, postponed to January 6

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live today December 30, postponed to January 6

I am so sorry to have to postpone today's LIVE broadcast due to an injury yesterday to both my knees. You would not get a peppy broadcast from me today.

Remember to watch both Month 1 Videos. Wednesday December 28 I did a blog on "Getting Ready". There is a new blog post that will go up Sunday January 1 with info on how to paper piece the center cabin--should you want to.

Sarah Fielke's show goes up Sunday January 1--I am very eager to see this show.

Encourage your friends to watch too--the Block of the Month show is usually free throughout the year.

I will be back as soon as I can walk again! Find my blogs here:

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com/
    Barbara Black
    Huntsville AL
    https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

I wish you a pedi and complete return. Your support is so beneficial. I await your return.

Comment

I am so sorry you hurt your knees! I'm still recovering from a sprained knee, you have my sympathy
      Carol in SW Michigan

Comment

So sorry about your injury. Hope you recover quickly.
        Ellen Lindow
        Plant City, FL

Comment

Thanks for the update - please feel better soon!
          -dena

Comment

Get well again soon.

Comment

I am very sorry to learn of your injury to your knees. I know how frustrating it must be as I know you have had surgery on them in the past. Take care and we eagerly await your return.

Comment

Please take care of you! Sending speedy recovery prayers to you as 2022 ends and the new year awaits. We await your return…
                terri s.
                Quilting is my daily fiber therapy!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your injury. Take care of your self. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Comment

Hope you are starting to feel better and will heal good as new. Take care.

Comment

• Barbara B. commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am much better. I expect to be all set for the LIVE Friday.

I know the live video had no sound today. IS there another one?
                    Ann

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      I know the live video had no sound today. IS there another one?
                      Yes. it will be available soon. After fixing the gremlins, I recorded the information.
                      Barbara Black
                      Huntsville AL
                      https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                      "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

• Carol G. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm so sorry you had technical issues. That must be so frustrating for you. As anxious as we all are to start this beautiful quilt, some things are out of anyone's control.

Originally posted by Barbara Black View Post
                      I am so sorry to have to postpone today's LIVE broadcast due to an injury yesterday to both my knees. You would not get a peppy broadcast from me today.

Remember to watch both Month 1 Videos. Wednesday December 28 I did a blog on "Getting Ready". There is a new blog post that will go up Sunday January 1 with info on how to paper piece the center cabin--should you want to.

Sarah Fielke's show goes up Sunday January 1--I am very eager to see this show.

Encourage your friends to watch too--the Block of the Month show is usually free throughout the year.

I will be back as soon as I can walk again! Find my blogs here:

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com/
                      Hello Barbara, I read you blog about your great progress in getting healthier and more physically fit. I had noticed
                      you looked way leaner and healthier but never mentioned it. I too workout out every morning, but here in North Idaho
                      with snow on the ground most of the winter I use a stationary bicycle instead of power walking. You can crank up the
                      tension to get as much resistance as you want or go light and fast. I also have a weight machine so I do half hour
                      of each along with half hour 10 min. warm up and about 20 min. flexibility (yoga type stretching). I have done it for
                      so many years, I can't imagine not doing it. I do it before it gets light out so not as to use up the prime part of the day.
                      There are many, many you tube fitness videos for walking without leaving your house for those times when the weather is Iffy.
                      Hope your Dr. gives you a clean bill of health to get back to exercising. Wishing you the best. HelenW

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1963 users online. 151 members and 1812 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25584   Active Members: 1,288  
                      Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X