Our Sponsors

Video Showing Machine Appliqué

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Showing Machine Appliqué

[url]https://thequiltshow.com/learn/category/block-of-the-month-classroom/2019-sizzle-bom/2019-sizzle-videos-becky-goldsmith[/url]

Becky Goldsmith made excellent videos for her Sizzle quilt, the 2019 Block of the Month quilt. This one shows a closeup view of Buttonhole stitching.
    Barbara Black
    Huntsville AL
    https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson
    This reply by HelenW has been deleted by HelenW

[QUOTE=Barbara Black;n890743][url]https://thequiltshow.com/learn/category/block-of-the-month-classroom/2019-sizzle-bom/2019-sizzle-videos-becky-goldsmith[/url]

Becky Goldsmith made excellent videos for her Sizzle quilt, the 2019 Block of the Month quilt. This one shows a closeup view of Buttonhole stitching.[/QUOTE]

Don't Forget Margo Claybo for machine stitched applique. I was thinking that Margo had done some classroom lessons way back.
    So I put her name in the search box and found it. Month 1 of Ruffled Roses has a 8 page lesson by Margo. It can be printed so
    you can refer to it what you do your prepping and stitching. It is well written and easy to follow with all the photos. Thank you Margo. HelenW

Don't forget Margo Clabo’s lesson on machine stitched applique. I was thinking that Margo had done some classroom lessons way back, so I put her name in the search box and found it. Month 1 of BOM Ruffled Roses has an 8 page lesson by Margo.It can be printed so you can refer to it when you do your prepping and stitching. It is well written and easy to follow with lots of photos. Thank you Margo. HelenW
    Last edited by Barbara B.; 01-05-2022, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Exactly what I needed!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 800 users online. 375 members and 425 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,937   Posts: 150,114   Members: 20764   Active Members: 1,602  
      Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Color my world — your finish here
        Thank you, Barbara, for the great advice!...
      • Month 5 -- show your progress here
        My progress so far. Ready for next month....
      • Month 5 -- show your progress here
        My progress so far. Ready for next month. ...
      • Month 5 -- ask questions here
        Thank you Barbara and Helen, you’ve given me a lot to consider and research. The suggested sections make sense. My appliqué...
        While it is possible, it will take some careful planning. If you quilt Months 1-5 as a section, you could later quilt the...
        Carole, you will have to read each show's rules carefully with all the embroidery on your quilt. Finding the proper category...
        Carole B, So happy for you. Start entering those shows and be sure to get back to us with pics
        if you win any ribbons....
        Suzanne, I have a book called Machine Quilting In Sections by Marti Michelle. I would think you could quilt it in sections...
        Barbara, do you think it would be possible to “quilt as you go” on this quilt? I think the first five months of blocks...
        On the first Document, the Introduction, it says “Approximately 74” square”.
        I'm late to the party, life, chemo etc etc but still working on the quilt. I know already that I'm going to add an extra...
        Helen--Just heard back from Wendy giving me permission to show my quilt. She told me I should enter it in lots of shows....
        Carole B, Like your niece I too love birds. And your birds are so, so cute. She will love it. It is a size that would be...
      • No more items.

Trending

Collapse

Working...
      X