Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

75 % Mariners Compass

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75 % Mariners Compass

This reply by moneil50 has been deleted by moneil50

My 1st Mariners Compass... my 1st quilt a long... my 1st paper piecing! Such fun! Click image for larger version

Name:	5236640B-BCD6-4675-9650-03747719A654.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	882389

Barbara Black, Is the forum working, I can't seem to find the place where you start a topic or just post to a category. Sure
    will be fun to explore all the new parts of this website. Sure has taken a lot of work for The Quilt Show, but it is probably
    the best quilting website in the Whole Wide World. HelenW

Comment

Originally posted by HelenW View Post
      Barbara Black, Is the forum working, I can't seem to find the place where you start a topic or just post to a category. Sure
      will be fun to explore all the new parts of this website. Sure has taken a lot of work for The Quilt Show, but it is probably
      the best quilting website in the Whole Wide World. HelenW
      HelenW, you're right. Earlier this morning I thought I saw a button for creating a new topic, but now I don't. Maybe I was still dreaming since I was on my first cup of coffee. I also saw this morning where you could add a signature to your post. Adding it is still available, but now it doesn't appear in the posts. I'm guessing they are still working on the site. Glad it's back up, however! ~Carole
      Carole B. aka nhbaskets

Comment

Hi Carole. I too am glad it is back up. I have been moving ahead on my variation of Color My World. I will try to post a picture later today. Probably will be a learning curve to figure out how everything works. HelenW

Comment

Originally posted by nhbaskets View Post

HelenW, you're right. Earlier this morning I thought I saw a button for creating a new topic, but now I don't. Maybe I was still dreaming since I was on my first cup of coffee. I also saw this morning where you could add a signature to your post. Adding it is still available, but now it doesn't appear in the posts. I'm guessing they are still working on the site. Glad it's back up, however! ~Carole
          Good Morning Just checking to see if things on the forum are working yet. HelenW

Comment

• Marilyn S. commented
            Editing a comment
            this is just fabulous!!!

This is a really fun project and learning the freezer paper technique was an eye opener

Comment

• Sheila M. commented
            Editing a comment
            LOVE the bicycle fabric! Perfect for this background. I have some but never thought to use it.

This was easier than I expected. I used scraps incase I messed up. Now I can use it in a future project

Comment

Originally posted by HelenW View Post

Good Morning Just checking to see if things on the forum are working yet. HelenW
            Found the New Topic button this morning!
            Carole B. aka nhbaskets

Comment

Comment

Finished the Mariner’s compass - not perfect but I’m satisfied - thank you Barbara Black for your tips!

Comment

Comment

• Carole B. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Love this!

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1021 users online. 162 members and 859 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,194   Posts: 154,768   Members: 25245   Active Members: 1,507  
                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X