Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

December instructions

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December instructions

On Nov 1 when I was trying to locate the download about our BOM, I found the December instructions. I think they have been taken down now.. Must've happened when they were setting up the new style webpage. That's when the borders are sewn on. Also interesting is that the black outermost border has bias corners...which will be a challenge for me.
    Back to Quilting!

I found that too and cheated by downloading it! I will not be able to complete my BOM until after the holidays, busy sewing cute pie potholders and cupcake potholders as gifts for friends.

Comment

Sounds interesting Jan have you a link or pic?

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

I am trying to figure out how to add photos but not having any luck. Janet

Comment

trying to insert photos from my desktop using firefox, wish me luck. not having any luck on my ipad. also someone has tried to friend me and I have no idea what to do about that. would love to be their friend.

Comment

Hurrah!!!!! looks like it worked? Hope everyone can see it. Also thanks to whomever gave me karma. It is going to take me awhile to get used to all the forum has to offer. I consider all of you my friends.. Janet

Comment

I I wonder why in my comments, it says "New Member"? for others it says "premier member" When the quilt show.com began years ago, I was the fourth or fifth member to join. I think my membership number is 004 or 005. Does anybody know? And who is karma? I know what the word means, but what does it mean here? Did I miss something?

Comment

Oh my goodness are these not the cutest ever!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I love the pie one especially. Did you make up the patterns yourself?

I'm going to try to send a friend request. That isn't working too well for me yet either.... :silly: and I feel lonely with only 1!
                Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
                working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
                Tired.
                Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
                BERNINA 790 Pro, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, 3 FW,  a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines (25+).

Comment

Those are so cute, Janet! Glad you were able to figure out the pictures. I don't have an iPad so couldn't help you with that.

To accept a friend request, go to "Connect"->"My Profile". Near the top you'll see an icon that looks like a person and, if you have an outstanding friend request, has the number of friend requests on top of it. Click on the icon and it'll bring up a window where you can accept the request. The window doesn't go away on it's own after you accept it, but I just get rid of the window manually and it has always worked. In a couple of seconds the number will go away and your new friend will appear in your friend list.

To request a friendship, go to the other person's profile page. Down a ways on the right-hand side will be a button that says something like "Add as Friend". Click on this button and it will bring up a window where you can enter some text for the request. They'll get an email and when they accept the friendship you'll get an email.

Comment

Kitty, we're thinking those designations...platinum, premium, new member, have to do with the number of times you have posted to the Forum.

Karma is when someone decides to send you some. We can't only give someone "Karma" every 6 or so hours. It's just a fun thing.
                    I'll try to give you some!

Comment

Hi Janet, If you go into your profile at the top of the page there is a figure outline of a person, click on that and it shows who wants to be your friend. I had problems at first but when I double clicked on aprove it went through.
                      Hope this helps......it worked for me
                      Anne

Comment

Those are really cute. Thanks for sharing

Comment

I did not make up these patterns myself.
                          The pies are "grandma dots fruit pies" and the cup cake is " hot cakes" from Susie shore designs. I got the patters at a local quilt shop, but try using google to find them online

Thanks for all the compliments. I will try now to check on friend requests. Janet

Comment

Really cute Janet!

Comment

Janet, they look good enough to eat!

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2130 users online. 300 members and 1830 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                              Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X