Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Faces

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyday it seems I change something.

Comment

It’s all about crazy me! I’ve sewn since about 8-9 yrs olds, quilting or art quilting for about 4-5 yrs. The top right symbolizes my love of sewing. The sequin scraps are from the wedding dress I made last year for my daughter. The most challenging item I’ve ever made. Then there’s the skiing we do as a family every winter. The chocolate and Christmas cookies represent my love of treats and having a pastry chef daughter I get lots of them. Christmas is one of my most favorite times of the year, yes I still believe in Santa because believers are receivers! The blue deer is is a scrap from my quarantine wall art I did for my dad’s 90th birthday in May. He was so excited on the phone and I think he finally gets why I art quilt. The ladybug is for good luck, we can all use some. The squirrel is a running joke the girls and I have with the hubby. After all these years with three girls he still can keep up with our dinner conversations. He says we are like squirrels that run around haphazardly. The poppies I love poppies and are to remind me of another quarantine quilt I did.
      Last but not least...who doesn’t need a drink these day! Welcome to a bit of my crazy!

Comment

I’m having a blast!

Comment

Having fun.
          Gabriele Bradbury

Comment

This is grand fun!! There a few small things that need changing, but we're both taking a break today!

Comment

After completing my first one I thought "I can do better!". After completing my second one I thought "I can do better!" But now my sewing room is a disaster and I have to clean it up! Oh well, Alex wanted us this would happen! - Cherry

Comment

Boy was this out of my comfort zone! I do believe I discovered the understanding of the term "disequilibrium" that I learned from a class with Cindy Needham. But, I persevered and continued on with my face quilt. Yay for me!! I have learned when you play with Alex you never know what playground you will find yourself on!!!! Looking forward to the next adventure with Alex. Love these classes. Thanks, Alex for all I have learned.

Comment

Still working on her. I used a panel to show I'm a Oregon/CA girl, grew up on a farm and love the outdoors. I call her Fantasy Quilty Queen, since I would love
                  to be one. Thank you Alex for inspiring us during these difficult times.

Comment

I'm calling it DONE! It was stretched...almost as good as a therapist. Ha!

Comment

She was playing hooky!

Comment

This is my first try at posting a picture. Hope you can see it.

Comment

I could keep changing things forever I think so I just decided to call it done.
                          Deborah W

Comment

I’m calling mine done also, not a great photo, embellished with crystals.

Comment

awesome

Comment

Love them

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2085 users online. 203 members and 1882 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25585   Active Members: 1,289  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                                X