Apliquick is a company based in Girona, Spain which makes patchwork tools, primarily for Applique. Sometimes, Apliquick is misspelled as Appliquick...
Benefits of Apliquick
- Apliquick tools were created and ergonomically designed to improve the results of needleturn applique.
- Variety of products designed specifically for quilters for ease of use and getting the best results.
- The scissors, with micro-serrated blades, are in a variety of sizes for different uses.
Tools and Supplies for Apliquick
- Apliquick Applique Rods
- Apliquick Applique Scissors
- Apliquick Applique Pencils
- Apliquick Aplique Tweezers
- Apliquick Fusible Hexagons
What I Wished I Knew When I Started using Apliquick
It only takes about 5 to 10 minutes of practice learn how to use the APLIQUICK Applique Rods. The Apliquick Applique scissors are really helpful for arthiritic and weak hands as well. If I would have used Apliquick tools sooner, I would have saved so much more time as they make me more efficient with my applique.