Machine Embroidery is sewing or embroidery stitches that are done by machine. Domestic machines have a number of embroidery stitches that can be selected and modified by width or length. Many domestic sewing machines also have embroidery attachments which allow patterns to be downloaded and will walk the user through when to change thread colors. This type of machine embroidery also require the fabric to have stabilizers and be in a hoop. There are also domestic embroidery machines who's sole purpose is embroidery.
Benefits of a Machine Embroidery
- There are many designs for Machine Embroidery.
- Machine Embroidery is perfect for personalizing quilts, garments and accessories.
- Machine Embroidery designs are available for quilt blocks.
- Machine Embroidery designs are available for a hand stitched look.
Tools and Supplies for Machine Embroidery
- Check your embroidery machine manual for tools and supplies required to do Machine Embroidery.
- Lots of thread colors
- Variety of stabilizers
What I Wish I Knew When I Started Machine Embroidery
There are a lot of places to buy MACHINE EMBROIDERY files now but be sure to check the reviews for compatibility with your machine and on how the design stitches out.