Baby Quilts are those intended for the use of babies and small children. They are generally around 37" x 52" for use with crib or baby size batting at 45" x 60". Baby quilts are generally made to be used and laundered frequently. They can be a simple whole cloth quilt, made with flannel or in the colors or theme of the Baby's room. A Baby Quilt can also capture Baby's first year and be made from pieces of all those great Baby clothes
Benefits of a Baby Quilt
- Who doesn't love a baby on a quilt?
- A Baby Quilt is a clean surface for your baby to lay on or play on when traveling
- A Baby Quilt is perfect for snuggling a baby.
Tools and Supplies - Baby Quilt
- You will need basic Sewing Supplies for a Baby Quilt
- Rotary cutter, ruler, Self Healing Mat
- Sewing machine
What I Wish I Knew When I Started - Baby Quilt
Making a slightly larger quilt that can be used by a toddler or small child is a practical idea for a BABY QUILT to get extended use.