Quilted Accessories are the small items that are easily made by quilters and sewists alike. Purses, scarves, hats or headbands, tote bags and clutches are just the start of the fun things you can make using quilting, embellishing and sewing techniques. These smaller items are a great way to try new techniques and methods, such as painting or dying silk to make a scarf, or using interfacing products to make a wallet or purse. Small useful items like headbands, totes or pouches are the perfect item to make in multiples and have on hand when you need that unexpected gift.
Benefits of Quilted Accessories
- Quilted Accessories are fun smaller projects to try new ideas and techniques.
- Quilted Accessories make good gifts for family and friends.
- Quilted Accessories can be functional and decorative.
- Totes and bags are wonderful gifts and great "stash busters".
Tools and Supplies Quilted Accessories
- Basic Sewing Supplies
- Supplies based on the Quilted Accessories you are making
What I Wish I Knew When I Started Quilted Accessories
QUILTED ACCESSORIES are the perfect way to use up scraps and learn new techniques without the commitment and expense of a larger project. Ideas and patterns for Quilted Accessories can be found in Create in the Garment Category or in Quilty Gift Ideas.