360 Freestyle Cordless Iron By Panasonic - Champagne
Panasonic 360 Freestyle Portable Iron With Ceramic Soleplate - Champagne
The very handy portable Panasonic NI-WL602 iron has so many great features!
- The iron itself is cord free- so you never again have to put up with the cord getting in your way while you are pressing.
- It is portable; at just 4.5 lbs it is easy to carry, and travels inside of its own heat-resistant carrying case. The cord retracts into the base, so you don't have to worry about it while you are toting your iron.
- It gets really hot (hotter than the old version of the same iron) which means that it does a better and faster job pressing seams.
- Both ends of the sole plate are pointed, so you can press in any direction with minimal turning and repositioning, and it is great for blocks that have seams going in multiple directions.
- It has a non-stick ceramic-coated soleplate that distributes the heat more evenly and glides smoothly over your fabric.
- It can produce steam when held vertically, so you can use it as a steamer too!
How it works:
This cord-free iron rests on and connects to a corded base. The base heats the iron up to a maximum temperature of 392 degrees in just 1 minute, and to use it you simply lift the iron off the base to and then replace it on the base when finished. After removing the iron from the base you can press for 2 minutes 30 seconds at the set temperature before it begins to cool, and you may press for a full 6 minutes before the iron reaches low. Every time iron is replaced on base it reheats.
Model: Panasonic NI-WL602
Detachable water tank for easy-filling.
Automatic- shut-off after 10 minutes.
Electronic temperature control and anti-drip system
Measurements: 11-1/2"L x 6-3/4"W x 8-1/4"H
Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Not a Member?
Join now! Memberships start at just $4.95 a month and give you instant access to the entire site. Plus you get a coupon for 25% off your first order in our store!