"Squiggles" by Christa Watson is a simple stitch-and-flip quilt made from a traditional pattern and Charm Packs.
Negative Space Quilts
Name of Maker:
Name of Quilter:
Show or Museums:
Christa used pre-cuts (2 1/2"Jelly Rolls and 5” square Charm Packs) to create Squiggles, which is a great way to use leftover scraps.
(Machine Quilting Detail Photo from Christa's website, christaquilts.com)
Squiggles Quilt Stats:
- Completed October, 2017
- Pattern in Christa's book, Piece and Quilt with Precuts
- Fabric is Modern Marks by Christa Watson for Benartex/Contempo
- Pieced and quilted on her BERNINA 770 QE
- Random crosshatch quilting design with Aurifil Thread #1148 Light Jade
- Batting is Hobbs 80/20 cotton/poly in black
Please login to leave a comment.