Alex LIVE!, Prizes, 20% Off Sale, Membership Sale
Welcome to International Quilting Weekend 2020, a celebration of all things quilting. Starting this Friday, TheQuiltShow.com is celebrating by offering over TWENTY-FIVE shows FREE from March 20, 2020 through March 22, 2020. These shows run the gamut from traditional to Modern and everything in between. Featuring TQS favorites like Susan Cleveland, Edyta Sitar, Victoria Findlay Wolfe, Gyleen Fitzgerald and many more, it is a weekend of shows not to be missed. So get settled into your favorite spot and enjoy all of these wonderful shows that TheQuiltShow.com has to offer for FREE!
For Alex LIVE go to the Home Page and scroll down.
- Plus be one of 25 Winners of our Contest. See the Prizes and Enter Here:
- 20% Off on selected categories in the store. Apply code WEQUILT
- Try our Special 6 month Membership for $19.95
Our Free Show Weekend includes the following shows, which will be free starting March 20, 2020.
First, sign in. The Shows are Free but you need to be a Free or Paid member.
If you are already a member, you do not need to 're-register'.
If you like Traditional Quilting, try:
- Show 313: Jinny Beyer - TQS Quilting Legend 2008
- Show 601: Jinny Beyer - Perfect Your Hand Piecing
- Show 2002: Victoria Findlay Wolfe - Look Out! Double Rings and Curves Ahead
- Show 2308: Susan Cleveland - It's Hip To Be A Modern Dresden
- Show 2509: Amy Milne - Kids Initiative / Quilt Labels
- Show 2510: Susan Cleveland - Dynamic Dresdens
If you like Modern Quilting, try:
- Show 1202: Jacquie Gering - Make it Modern!
- Show 1306: Sheila Frampton Cooper / Angela Walters - No-Pin Curves and Quilting "Modern"
- Show 1404: Victoria Findlay Wolfe - Jump Start Your Creativity with 15 Minutes of Daily "Play"
- Show 1406: Tula Pink - Modernize Your "Toolbelt" with Terrific Techniques
- Show 2208: Maria Shell - Improv Patchwork
- Show 2403: Suzy Williams / Spoonflower - Making your own fabric
If you like Scrappy Quilting, try:
- Show 802: Edyta Sitar - Tips and Tricks for Triangles and Strips
- Show 1112: Edyta Sitar - She's Back! Lessons from Grandma, a New Contest, and More
- Show 1307: Alex Anderson - Traditional, Artsy, or Otherwise: Make Your Scrap Quilts Sing!
- Show 1410: Bonnie Hunter - You Can Have It All: Two Modern-Day Quilters Mix Old and New
- Show 2012: Gyleen Fitzgerald - Modern Scrappy Quilts
- Show 2201: Edyta Sitar: It's All About Scraps & The TQS BOM 2018 "Patchwork Barn" Quilt
If you like Art Quilting, try:
- Show 2413: Claudia Pfeil - Improv Block Building and Quilting Tips
- Show 2503: Lisa Walton - Studio Art Quilters Association
If you want to work on your Machine Quilting, try:
If you want to learn some Great Techniques:
- Show 109: Susan Cleveland - Piping Hot Curves!
- Show 403: Ricky Tims - It's All About Kaleidoscopes
- Show 909: Gyleen Fitzgerald - Techniques, Tips...and Turning "Trash" into "Treasure"
- Show 1001: Susan Cleveland - Masterful Miters and Perfect Prairire Points
- Show 1403: Gyleen Fitzgerald - Build Beautiful Quilts with Butterfly Seams
- Show 2304: Ebony Love - Fast, Efficient, Die Cutting & Antique Signed Quilts