Design to Quilt is a Free year-long quilt-focused art program
designed to help you find the artist within by:
- Expanding your skills
- Exploring your creative side
- Improving your quilt compositions
Do you want to improve your understanding of color and not always feel the need to use a pre-made kit? Would you like to create original work that has real impact on viewers? Do you feel intimidated by a formal art class? Do you prefer to work at your own pace?
If you said yes, to any one of these questions, then you are the reason we created this program. Join TQS for a year of learning, fun, and exploration as we guide you through the basics of Elements and Principles of Design and a whole host of other topics centered on the quilting art form.
(Apples by Valentina Maximova)
- Learn how leading quilt artists use various techniques in their own work.
- Weekly topics will include images for better understanding.
- Topical practice worksheets offer you the chance to put into practice what you have learned.
- Work at your own pace while learning the fundamentals.
Topics will appear in the Monday Newsletter/Blog each week. If you are already a registered Free or Star member you should be receiving the newsletter; if not, you may join the program at any time, by subscribing to the Newsletter.
Are you new to TQS and don't get our newsletter? This class will appear in our normal newsletter every Monday. If you get our newsletter already you don't need to sign up again. It is the same newsletter.