Join the fun and learning from the comfort of your home.
with our art focused art program designed to help you find the artist within by:
- Expanding your skills
- Exploring your creative side
- Improving your quilt compositions
Do you want to improve your understanding of color and not always feel the need to use a pre-made kit? Would you like to create original work that has real impact on viewers? Do you feel intimidated by a formal art class?
If you said yes, to any one of these questions, then you are the reason we created this program. Join TQS for a year of learning, fun, and exploration as we guide you through the basics of Elements and Principles of Design and a whole host of other topics centered on the quilting art form.
- Learn how leading quilt artists use these techniques in their work
- Weekly topic will include helpful images and a practice worksheet
- Work at your own pace while learning the fundamentals
Our art focused quilting class begins next week! We encourage you to gather your school supplies together before our first lesson.
Items we suggest:
- Three ring notebook with dividers
- Assorted colored pencils
- White copy paper
- Graph paper
- Construction paper in assorted colors
- Other craft tools such as glue stick, scissors, ruler, etc.
- Scrap fabric from your fabric stash
Join the fun! You'll be glad you did!