Looking for something to do this summer? Don't miss this great opportunity to spend a weekend learning how to pass on your quilting legacy with the creative folks of Quilt Alliance. Three winners will be chosen at random, and each will receive a pair of tickets* to attend the Quilt Alliance’s educational and inspirational conference, Not Fade Away: Sharing Stories in the Digital Age, to be held on Friday, July 17 and Saturday, July 18, 2015 at the Floris United Methodist Church in Herndon, Virginia.
*Tickets do not include the Saturday night Fundraising Dinner.
Deadline to enter: Sunday, July 5 at 12:00 Midnight EDT. Winners will be drawn on Monday, July 6, and will be announced on the Quilt Alliance Facebook page by 5:00 pm EDT that day.
This fun and inspirational conference will include these activities and much, much more:
• Hear 2015 Keynote Speaker: Marin Hanson –“One Hundred Good Wishes Quilts: Commemorating and Documenting Adoptions from China”
• Learn how to self-publish a book about your own quilts
• Listen to curators and historians discuss how family trees can provide clues to quilt history
• Make creative quilt labels with quilt artists Leslie Tucker Jenison & Michele Muska
• Meet the people doing cutting-edge oral history projects on today’s quilters
• Hear about the history and future of the Quilt Barn Trails project
To find out more about the event click here.