Machine and hand appliqué can be tricky, especially when it comes to perfect circles, sharp points, bias stems, and prepping individual motifs. In TQS' first Appliqué Masterclass, Becky Goldsmith, Karen Kay Buckley, Pat Holly, Alex Anderson and Suzanne Marshall take the ‘scary’ out of preparing and executing beautiful appliqué pieces with easy to follow tips.
Take your appliqué to a new level with Pat Holly tips for creating your own machine stitched background fabric and fused borders.
Watch TQS' Appliqué Masterclass Part 1, Show 2701, when it debuts Sunday, June 28, 2020.
- Learn more from Becky in Show 611: Appliqué the Piece O' Cake Way.
- Learn more from Karen in Show 2007: From Perfection to Preservation.
- Learn more from Pat in Show 608: Mastering Machine Appliqué.
- Learn more from Alex in Show 408: All About Neutrals.
- Learn more from Suzanne in Show 203: Ribbon Winning Appliqué.