In TQS' second Appliqué Masterclass, Rosa Rojas and Sue Garman share tips and tricks on prepping your appliqué, making perfect circles and making stems with bias bars. Sue Nickels teaches her method of designing an appliqué border based on an antique quilt from the 1800s.
Then Liuxin Newman will astound you with her needleturn method of making super tiny dots, micro lines, and her ‘Chinese weaver stitch’ which results in very sharp points.
Watch TQS' Applique Masterclass Part 2, Show 2702, when it debuts Sunday, July 12, 2020.
- Learn more from Rosa in Show 1912: Hand Appliqué Revolution - From Frustration to Perfection.
- Learn more from Sue Garman in Show 304: Appliqué and Longarm.
- Learn more from Sue Nickels in Show 1808: A Quilting Family from Vintage to Modern.
- Learn more from Liuxin in Show 310: Needlework at Its Finest.
- Learn more from Ricky in Show 804: Create Your Own Rhapsody Quilt - Part 2.