TQS brings you the solutions to your piecing challenges. Sally Collins’ techniques will definitely improve your straight sewing and pressing issues, while Gyleen Fitzgerald makes sewing a Butterfly seam a breeze.
Then, Jacquie Gering and Victoria Findlay Wolfe teach you how to master improvisational blocks and curves. If piecing unusual shapes in paper piecing causes you frustration, Ann Harwell’s pinning method is sure to help. And, matchstick piecing has never been easier when you see Alex’s technique.
Watch TQS' Piecing Masterclass 1, Show 2611, when it debuts Sunday, May 17, 2020.
- Learn more from Sally in Show 1602: Secrets of Precision Piecing and Template Tips.
- Learn more from Gyleen in Show 909: Techniques, Tips...and Turning "Trash" into "Treasure".
- Learn more from Jacquie in Show 1202: Make it Modern!
- Learn more from Ann in Show 1802: Fearless Quilting and Fabulous Results.
- Learn more from Alex in Show 910: At-ten-tion! Art Deco Quilts, Front and Center!
- Learn more from Victoria in Show 2002: Look Out! Double Rings and Curves Ahead.