Piece and Quiet by Cynthia England, 1993, 80" x 64." This quilt was named one of "The Twentieth Century's Best American Quilts." And it all started with a 3" x 5" photograph. To learn more about this multiple-award winning quilt, click here to go to Cynthia's website.
Star Members can watch Cynthia in Episode 610: Piece a Perfect Landscape and Episode and Episode 1412: I Can't Believe It's Pieced (debuting 6/9/2014).
- Named as one of "The Twentieth Century's Best American Quilts", 2000.
- Best of Show and Award of Excellence, AIQA, TX, 1993
- Best of Show, Pride of Dallas, 1st, Dallas Quilt Celebration, 1994
- 1st Place and Viewer's Choice Wall Quilt, AQS, KY, 1994 Best of Show, 1st Place, People's Choice, Fabric of Our Cultures Show, Victoria, TX 1994
- 1st Place, Quilter's Heritage Celebration, PA, 1995
- Juror's Choice, Tactile Architecture, Washington, D.C., 1994