International Quilting Weekend Ended March 22, 2015
Over 200 Free Shows & Amazing Prizes
Do you TQS?
If you don’t, but you quilt, you should consider it! The Quilt Show, with hosts Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims, is an online worldwide quilting community with a treasure trove of entertainment and education. There are hundreds of shows, amazing, award-winning guest artists from all over the world, demos and discussions, tips and tricks galore, patterns and puzzles, all at your fingertips whenever you want to watch them. Tune in, turn on and jumpstart your quilting mojo!
Three Easy Steps:
The Quilt Show hosted by Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims, will open all of its shows from the first nine series-- shows 100-1513 --for the entire weekend. This means that, for three special days, everyone will have the chance to view over 200 shows, featuring some of the quilting world’s leading artists, for FREE.
Here's What You Can Win!
Grand Prize: BERNINA 550QE
Other prizes you have a chance to win are:
- Innova - Have your quilt professionally quilted ($500 value)
- Superior Threads– Five $100 gift certificates
- RJR Fabrics– a Delicious Selection of RJR Fabrics
- AccuQuilt – GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter
- Missouri Star Quilt Company– $500 in Quilter’s Cash plus signed copies of Volume 1 of Block Magazine and Man Sewing Swag!
- 45 one-yard cuts of Ricky Tims' hand dyed fabrics ($1125 value)
- A selection of Floriani Quilters Select products from Alex Anderson including stabilizers, fusibles, and batting
Sign In To Start:
It's easy and it's Free. You sign in so our computer can give you free access all weekend. Once you are signed in, find a show, teacher or technique to watch (See below for ideas on how to find what you want). Series 1-15 are all open for you. Enjoy and learn from some of the best teachers the quilting world can offer.
How Do I Pick A Show?
Show List: Go to the Menu and hover over "Watch" and select "Show List". You will see a list of show names and artists in each of our series. The current Series 16 is not open, but every other show in Series 1-15 is ready for you once you sign in.
- Go to Show List. Look at the shows in each series. Pick a series you want to know more about. Click on the series.
- Now you will have more information on each show in that series. Pick the show you want and click.
- Now you will learn even more about the show and you can start the video.
- Each video is broken into chapters. Is there something special you want? Just click on that chapter!
Search Shows: Go to the Menu and hover over "Watch" and select "Search Shows".
- Now you will see a handy list. You can click on the column title and sort by Show Number, Artist, or Technique.
- Even Faster?? Type what you want to find in the Search Box in the upper right of the table. You don't have to type much. Searching begins as you type, such as "fus" searches for "fuse" or "fusible", "appl" for applique. It works!!
- Then click on the Show Number in the far left column and you will go to that show.
- Find the chapter with the information you want and click. Cool, right?