Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Babylock Crescendo

Babylock Crescendo 23 Mar 2018 22:20 #143631

how much is the crescendo?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Babylock Crescendo 04 Feb 2018 23:20 #143391

The Babylock Crescrendo is more or less the same machine as my Brother Innovis VQ2 just wearing a different "coat" and it has the laser pen which mine doesn't but if you get as happy with your Crescendo as I am with my VQ2 you will wonder why you didn't get it earlier. I make all sorts of stuff on mine - clothes, containers/baskets and bags, patchwork, FMQ and WFQ. I've had mine for almost 3 years now and never had any problems

Have fun exploring your new machine!
Ma

Babylock Crescendo 04 Feb 2018 16:46 #143388

• NanaPie
  • Thank you received: 145
Katbird, I don't know anything about the Cresendo, but have been a TQS member for many years. Welcome! You will really enjoy it - the site has so much to offer.

Babylock Crescendo 04 Feb 2018 16:17 #143385

Hello friends!
Just became a new member, and I am so happy! Just purchased my first Babylock! The Crescendo! I went from a Viking Opal to the Crescendo. I am so excited, can't wait to complete my Civil War Diary quilt. My Viking is a good machine, but I sew a lot, from crafting, clothing, to quilting, and I need a top notch workhorse of a machine. I researched, watched videos, etc. I noticed most of the instructors on the videos use Babylock, so I thought, hmmmm. So off i went, surfing the web, visiting sewing shops, trying out the machines and, asking many questions.
I fell in love with the Crescendo. I looked at the Journey, but I do very little embroidery, so not the right choice for me. I was so pleased to see all the positive comments regarding the Babylock Crescendo. I would love to hear from you, your opinions, advice and any helpful hints regarding the Crescendo.
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds