Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Calling all Current Series 3 Members about Renewal

09 Nov 2008 22:03 #28172

C.John
Thank You.......you are so right, I'll admit_ I'm so totally confused.
Lets not even mention that I can be alittle scattered brain at times! OOP'S I did. It's great that TQS has become an on line guild, its been the only one that I've ever joined and it's the closiest to home!
Keep up the great work it is very much appreciated. I think you are doing a wonderful job and TQS just gets better every day.
Thank You, Kathy
Last Edit: by KathySamson.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

09 Nov 2008 20:12 #28164

• Stinki
  • Thank you received: 3
Thank u capt'n for clearing that up!

Carla
Last Edit: by Stinki.

Calling all Current Series 3 Members about Renewal 09 Nov 2008 18:52 #28163

Currently we have a special offer to all members except Series 3 members. This is because we are changing from a Series approach to a Membership approach. Our site is becoming a Worldwide Quilt Guild and our membership approach reflects this. We also found that the Series approach confused people.

So, if you currently have Series 3, don't renew yet. We are working on a great deal for you. We just need Webguru Bob to confirm we can pull it off. Don't worry if you have renewed, we will take care of you too.

In short we are moving everyone to a membership so that we are all watching the same show. It will help with discussions, sharing and helping each other. Even if you renew early (which you will want to do!) your official membership will start Jan 1 so you won't lose any time or shows. We'll keep you posted.

Capt'n John
Livermore, California, USA near San Francisco
Last Edit: by JOHNANDERSON.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds