Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Are you ready to start another new day with a new pattern? I hope so – life is great and affords us many opportunities to start fresh and new – and today is a great day to start making a new quilt: Ruffled Roses. Each month, you will find the pattern for part of this quilt online. Just print the instructions, cut, stitch, press… and before you know it, time will have passed, and you will be ready to enjoy your own Ruffled Roses quilt. What a wonderful way to start each month!
  • Page:

TOPIC: BOM 2011

Re: BOM 2011 01 Jan 2011 15:10 #52543

Margo, I just read Sue's link that you posted. I just joined the Quilt Show today and did not realize all she is growing through right now. I really don't know what to say. I will keep Sue and her family in my prayers and in my heart.

May you always have sand in your shoes and a shell in your pocket!

Re: BOM 2011 01 Jan 2011 15:04 #52542

Thanks Margo about the info on the background fabric! I was just looking at the thread with the error in introduction but it looks like they are talking about the practice paper pieced pattern. So should I make sure the Block one pattern has a 1 inch square when printed?

Re: BOM 2011 01 Jan 2011 14:57 #52541

• Margo
  • Thank you received: 89
Blinky2 wrote:
Thanks so much Judy!!!! Well, I have enough copies now...lol Thanks again...I am trying to find my background fabric! I am wondering if the 7 1/2 yards that I need can be in two pieces to equal the 7 1/2 yards?

Yes! The background is going to be cut up into lots of little pieces!! That will work fine!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: BOM 2011 01 Jan 2011 14:56 #52540

• Margo
  • Thank you received: 89
Blinky2, here is the link to the info:
[url]forum/ruffled-roses-2011/4098-an-error-in-the-introduction[/url]

Please accept my apologies for the confusion. You might also want to read what Sue's dealing with and understand why we don't want to bother her with details that we can work around:

[url]forum/index/[/url]

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Re: BOM 2011 01 Jan 2011 14:54 #52539

Thanks so much Judy!!!! Well, I have enough copies now...lol Thanks again...I am trying to find my background fabric! I am wondering if the 7 1/2 yards that I need can be in two pieces to equal the 7 1/2 yards?

Re: BOM 2011-- error in intro 01 Jan 2011 14:39 #52538

• JudyFN
  • Thank you received: 30
Blinky2 -- check out the thread under Ruffled Roses 2011 -- "An error in the Introduction".

the one inch test square was incorrect.

Judy

BOM 2011 01 Jan 2011 14:33 #52537

I am having trouble printing out Block One to make the test square 1" even after the suggestions on Sue's instructions. Is anyone else having that problem and if someone knows what I might try to get the 1" square to be 1" :oops:

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds