Our Sponsors

Thank you Ricky for Hallelujah Today On the Mountain

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Ricky for Hallelujah Today On the Mountain

Ricky What a fabulous way to start the new year. Your talents continue to blow my mind. The way you make
    videos and your musical talents are a joy to watch and listen to. The first thing thought of was the phrase Let There
    Be Peace on Earth, And Let it begin with Me. Happy New Year, can't wait to see what you will do next. HelenW

I really enjoyed the video too, Ricky! Well done! This version is right up there with K.D. Lang's version :) Happy New Year!

Comment

It is a long time since I have enjoyed a rendition as much as this! Absolutely brilliant - so much so that I have been inspired to rejoin The Quilt Show! Thank you so much Ricky for an inspiring performance in such a pristine place. My very best wishes to you and your family for 2022 from down-under in Australia!

Comment

[[email protected];n890565]It is a long time since I have enjoyed a rendition as much as this! Absolutely brilliant - so much so that I have been inspired to rejoin The Quilt Show! Thank you so much Ricky for an inspiring performance in such a pristine place. My very best wishes to you and your family for 2022 from down-under in Australia![/QUOTE]

Thank you for the kind words. It was a beautiful time with family putting the arrangement together and then shooting the video in the snow.

Comment

[QUOTE=HelenW;n890415]Ricky What a fabulous way to start the new year. Your talents continue to blow my mind. The way you make
          videos and your musical talents are a joy to watch and listen to. The first thing thought of was the phrase Let There
          Be Peace on Earth, And Let it begin with Me. Happy New Year, can't wait to see what you will do next. HelenW[/QUOTE]

Hey Helen - thank you for taking time to write. Peace indeed. We must all strive for it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sandra Hand-hand_rs1;n890476]I really enjoyed the video too, Ricky! Well done! This version is right up there with K.D. Lang's version :) Happy New Year![/QUOTE]

I must say - the K. D. Lang olympic performance is my all time fav - so your compliment is doubly-awesome and appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1455 users online. 589 members and 866 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,336 at 06:30 PM on 06-14-2021.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,881   Posts: 149,553   Members: 19895   Active Members: 3,526  
            Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X