Collapse

Our Sponsors

Kool Kaleidoscope -- Show Your Progress Here

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After lots of doctor appointments, ER visits and hospital stays with my husband, I have finally finish my Kool Kaliedoscope Quilt. I made a smaller version, I have bad arthritis and cannot handle to large of a quilt. It was really fun to attempt this and I sure learned a lot. Thanks Ricky.
    Last edited by quiltygrammy; 11-01-2021, 08:18 PM.
    Rhonda D.
    Quilting Grammie

Comment

• Karen M. commented
      Editing a comment
      It is beautiful!

I am finally getting time to work on my Kool Kaleidoscope quilt. Need to think about the borders. So many choices. LOL

Comment

I received a white ribbon for my Kool Kaleidoscope at our local quilt show this last weekend! Thank you Ricky for encouraging us to think out of the box!

Comment

Better late than never!
        Had fun putting this all together! I purchased Ricky’s book which really helped.
        Really do not need any more large quilts so just completed as a wall hanging of approx. 48” square.
        Another great opportunity. Many thanks,
        Cathy UK.

Comment

The extreme weather here is giving me time to finish this year’s projects. Here’s my finished Kool Kaleidoscope wall hanging. Thanks to Ricky for the fun class and expert instructions. I am pleased with the results!

Comment

Which Way is up? I finished my Kool Kaleidoscope last year. Now I am having fun trying to figure out which way is up. My son, an art teacher in lur local elementary schools has it now. We are having fun with how it looks when turned the different ways.

Comment

my kool kalidascope Slightly delayed as I finished 2 colour my world quilts

Comment

[QUOTE=earquilt;n891492]my kool kalidascope Slightly delayed as I finished 2 colour my world quilts[/QUOTE]

Ann R, Did you post your Color My World quilts? Your kaleidoscope turned out great. If you did not post the finished quilts
                it would be great if you did so. I saw a Ann W, but that probably is not you. What an accomplishment to finish 2 Color My World
                quilts. Did you do them both at the same time, or do one and decided you learned so much you would do different that you made another? HelenW

Comment

HelenW One is currently on display at the Cotton Factory in Hamilton Ontario. the other one, I am in the process of quilting. I find the quilting does not take a much time as trying to decide what design I want to quilt.

Comment

Helen
                    I do them both at the same time.. I have done that a few times recently and change the colours up. I usually head for my stash. Both Colour My World quilts were entirely stash, including the backgrounds. I am waiting til I finish quilting the second one, then I will post them together

Comment

[QUOTE=earquilt;n891526]Helen
                      I do them both at the same time.. I have done that a few times recently and change the colours up. I usually head for my stash. Both Colour My World quilts were entirely stash, including the backgrounds. I am waiting til I finish quilting the second one, then I will post them together[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the prompt response Ann. I can't wait to see them. Do you quilt on a domestic machine, long arm or hand quilt.
                      That is an area where I really need some more practice. HelenW

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 761 users online. 336 members and 425 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,936   Posts: 150,077   Members: 20748   Active Members: 1,629  
                      Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MONTH 4 — Show Your PROGRESS Here
                        I finished these in April and tried to post picture then but picture just showed up black so I deleted the post thinking...
                      • Month 5 -- show your progress here
                        Absolutely beautiful fabric choices!
                        I am having fun and enjoying the BOM sew along w/ Barbara & Irene.
                      • Color my world — your finish here
                        Carole B, I don't know how I missed this post. I think you made the Worlds Best first time quilt. I can't express how much...
                        Katy, Great job on your Color My World quilt. I really like your personalized corner designs and the way you combined your...
                        Barbara - Love Mary-Louise's use of men's ties (shown in your blog)-- so creative and the dark background really shows them...
                        Your blocks are really pretty!
                        Well I’m almost there. Just need to add my borders now. Added the following tall buildings of my own design: The Liver...
                        Barbara, Please tell Sally that I love, love, love her combination of wool, hand embroidery, Kaffe, and then using a subtle...
                      • Lovely! Please post on the Forum so everyone can see your great work.
                        Pamela, I love your colors. I tend to migrate to bold, pure colors, but your color palette is inspiring me to step out...
                        Helen, your bird nest block is just beautiful!
                      • I had so much fun working on this quilt, amending the pattern to include houses we have lived in here in England, the chapel...
                      • No more items.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X