TOPIC: Justin Shults Fan Club

09 Jun 2008 14:15 #19609

• WandaM
  • Thank you received: 2
I agree with Margo. Bio, please! Thanks, WandaM
Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX
Last Edit: by WandaM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

09 Jun 2008 13:49 #19608

• Margo
  • Thank you received: 10
I make a motion that our guest of honor gives us a brief bio!! Where are you from? School? How did you and Ricky meet? How difficult is it to deal with so many quilters??? And what does your mother have to say about your eating habits these days???
All your other mothers want to know these things and anything else you are willing to share with us.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !
Last Edit: by Margo.

09 Jun 2008 13:44 #19606

I think I'm a charter member of this fan club. :D I remember meeting Justin the first time he was working in Ricky's booth either in Paducah, or Houston, several years ago (I've slept since then, so can't remember which it was). He's a peach.

Pat in Rockport, TX
Last Edit: by pknord.

09 Jun 2008 11:52 #19597

• eileenkny
  • Thank you received: 116
I definitely want to join the Justin Fan Club!!! :D I got to meet him and he is as natural and warm in person. :D
Justin, I think it would be great, for the next road trip, if you get to go someplace that's special to you. :wink: Where are you from, anyway? Texas? :?:
eileenkny

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ
Last Edit: by eileenkny.

Re: Love ya, Justin! 09 Jun 2008 11:07 #19595

crscruse wrote:
This is so great. Justin, I've been enjoying you since the first intros of TQS shows. You're a natural. The road trip is so exciting. And I can't wait to see what is next. Do you get to choose a special place to visit, also? And do tell, when were jelly beans first introduced? I was surprised they were in that candy shop.
chris in Mid-MO

Hi Chris, Jelly beans have actually been around since the 17th century but were introduced here in the US around in the early 1900's. Isn't Google great!!!! Justin
Last Edit: by .

Love ya, Justin! 09 Jun 2008 10:23 #19591

This is so great. Justin, I've been enjoying you since the first intros of TQS shows. You're a natural. The road trip is so exciting. And I can't wait to see what is next. Do you get to choose a special place to visit, also? And do tell, when were jelly beans first introduced? I was surprised they were in that candy shop.
chris in Mid-MO
Last Edit: by crscruse.

09 Jun 2008 10:00 #19589

:oops:
Thanks Ruby and there is a LONGGGGGGG story behind the 'ouchy'! I'll have to explain someday! :oops:
Last Edit: by .

Justin Shults Fan Club 09 Jun 2008 09:03 #19585

Yeah for Justin!!!!! :D How many members will we have for Justin Shults Fan Club???? Justin you were great in the road trip...even if there was an "ouch". Ruby in Fallbrook, CA
Last Edit: by 1Ruby.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds