Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Purchasing past BOM patterns

Purchasing past BOM patterns 12 Jan 2017 08:53 #139282

Judy, as you noted, I have an explanation of floaters on my blog--thanks. Here is the link:

bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com/2016/04/tutorial-magic-of-floater-borders.html

All the info comes from what I learned from Sue. Here is her June 2009 BOM instructional video where she walks you through it, step by step:

thequiltshow.com/component/allvideoshare/video/bom-2009-sue-garman-sue-garman-tips-for-bom-2009

bbquilmaker.blogspot.com
North Alabama, USA
"I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2017 09:17 by bbquiltmaker.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Purchasing past BOM patterns 11 Jan 2017 21:26 #139277

• JudithA
  • Thank you received: 164
Thank you, Barbara, for the information.
I have downloaded all the TQS BOM's that Sue designed, but would like to purchase a few of her other patterns.
Sue was a very talented designer. I avidly looked forward to her blog every month. If she was unable to post a blog, I would re-read an older blog and thoroughly enjoy it all over again.

I see some discussion about floater strips. If I recall correctly, I think somewhere in her blogs she gave instructions on how she plans/works with floater strips.
Judy Austin

Edit: I was looking at Barbara's website just now. I see that Barbara has a tutorial on how to plan floater strips on her website. It looks very helpful.
Judy
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2017 21:37 by JudithA.

Purchasing past BOM patterns 11 Jan 2017 18:18 #139270

Sharon, www.comequilt.com is Sue Garman's website and Ruffled Roses is available there. Her daughter continues to maintain her pattern business

www.comequilt.com/shop/Block-of-the-Month-Patterns/Ruffled-Roses.htm

bbquilmaker.blogspot.com
North Alabama, USA
"I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson
The following user(s) said Thank You: JudithA

Purchasing past BOM patterns 11 Jan 2017 13:29 #139267

• Sharons440
  • Thank you received: 2
I have been a TQS member since the very first roll out. However, being a fulltime working person as is a lot of other people I did not download a lot of the BOM's. But now I am very interested in doing a couple of them. Is it possible to purchase past patterns anywhere? Once specifically is the Ruffled Roses from 2011. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,
Sharon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds