Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Karma... Other than the good karma and bad karma

Karma... Other than the good karma and bad karma 23 Nov 2014 01:52 #123779

• twiglet
  • Thank you received: 534
But you don't know who has given or taken away Karma, I like the thank you box it shows on the post and is more meaningful. That's a good addition :)

Mug rugger and lounge lizard
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jansk44, PosyP, rehak, Renata

Karma... Other than the good karma and bad karma 22 Nov 2014 17:51 #123773

Thanks. I will give both you fine ladies some Karma for helping me out. Much appreciated!

Karma... Other than the good karma and bad karma 22 Nov 2014 17:32 #123770

Hey Clara, I have just given you some Karma for your new profile photo. :cheer: The Karma is still a mystery to us all. You can only give somebody Karma every 6 hours - don't know why. :unsure: But it hasn't stopped us from playing with it anyway. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClaraLawrence

Karma... Other than the good karma and bad karma 22 Nov 2014 17:30 #123769

• Tribblemom
  • Thank you received: 158
Here is the explanation from Kunena, which powers this forum:
"The karma system is one of those neat little things that contributes to the community aspect of a website by empowering you to give feedback to those who deserve it. It is a tool you can use to show appreciation or disapproval for anything that another member has done.

Maybe you posted for help on how to do something and got such a swift and helpful response from another member that you want to show appreciation in more than just words. You can applaud them by giving them Karma. Perhaps another member responded to that same post negatively offering no help and unnecessarily making you look foolish when you genuinely needed help. You can smite them by take away Karma. However, should you smite someone, you should follow that up with a message to an admin or moderator and let them know just in case there is a larger issue.

Please use the karma system responsibly. Don't abuse it by artificially inflating someone's karma or waging a personal war against someone by reducing their karma unnecessarily. If abuse is detected the karma system will be shut off as it is not a necessity.

The karma controls are located in the top, right of each post we make in the forum. The '+' sign adds karma and the '-' takes it away. You cannot adjust your own karma. "

Note: The Karma buttons are located under your avatar and member info. You can only give Karma once every six hours (I guess that's so no one goes on a Karma bestowing binge, LOL).
The following user(s) said Thank You: luvquilting, ClaraLawrence, Lorna1021, twiglet, magnus

Karma... Other than the good karma and bad karma 22 Nov 2014 16:50 #123768

John,

Can you tell me about Karma please? What is the scale all about? How does this effect our profile and TQS?

Please share. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jansk44, 2dogs
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds