Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Private Messages

Private Messages 21 Nov 2014 17:20 #123709

• anne1
  • Thank you received: 96
I had a cloud when the changeover happened but it has disappeared.
Can anyone tell what the smilies mean....some of them are self explanatory but others are just symbols.
Please excuse any spelling mistakes but it's late at night and I should be in bed.
Have a nice weekend everyone.
Anne
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Private Messages 21 Nov 2014 16:32 #123699

• Renata
  • Thank you received: 258
loise98 wrote:
I think I sent a few PM but I have no way of knowing if they really went. I notice when my picture appears in the Forum threads there is no cloud by my name. I did nothing to indicate that I didn't want to get private messages and I can find nothing in my profile where I might be able to change that. How did that happen?

Lois, you are not going to find a "cloud" by your own name, only next to other members that you might want to send a PM to.

Private Messages 21 Nov 2014 16:30 #123698

• Renata
Lois, I just sent you a private message. Send me a reply if you get it. Just testing to see if you get a private message and can reply. Let's keep our fingers crossed... :)

Private Messages 21 Nov 2014 16:16 #123694

• loise98
  • Thank you received: 267
I think I sent a few PM but I have no way of knowing if they really went. I notice when my picture appears in the Forum threads there is no cloud by my name. I did nothing to indicate that I didn't want to get private messages and I can find nothing in my profile where I might be able to change that. How did that happen?

Private Messages 21 Nov 2014 10:29 #123674

• Renata
Just checking it out again to see whether it works or not... I went to private messages and sent two PMs out to friends (one in the continental United States [CONUS] and one overseas). The member overseas is not online right now so probably has not seen my PM yet; but the one in CONUS and I have gone back and forth a few times and it appears the private message system works! So thank you for getting that part of TQS up and running again! I hope the fact that it is working is a fair assumption on my part and that you're not actually in the process of making it work and want us to stay out of PM until you give the ALL CLEAR! :cheer:

The following user(s) said Thank You: rehak
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds