Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Web Site Rollout

New Web Site Rollout 10 Nov 2014 07:19 #122896

Wow!! You didn't just rearrange the furniture...you painted the walls and hung new curtains. Gotta admit I feel like a stranger in my own home and long for the comfy old slippers.....but I will slip into the leather loafers and venture on....and know one day my comfort zone will return. In all things techno one must move forward....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Web Site Rollout 07 Nov 2014 19:04 #122758

• idaho
  • Thank you received: 183
mine's been that way from the start yesterday....

New Web Site Rollout 07 Nov 2014 18:39 #122756

• kfstitcher
  • Thank you received: 77
but now the email tells you what the post says without having to go read it.
Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

New Web Site Rollout 07 Nov 2014 15:30 #122735

• suehenyon
  • Thank you received: 51
i have to sign in each time I leave the site.

I figured out that in order to NOT get an email every time someone posts, we Unsubscribe to the topic. I guess that was the same as the last Forum, we just didn't have so much traffic.

New Web Site Rollout 07 Nov 2014 15:21 #122734

• jansk44
  • Thank you received: 53
I will keep trying! Janet

New Web Site Rollout 07 Nov 2014 11:54 #122726

• rehak
  • Thank you received: 392
Not sure what's going on, Janet. I clicked that box and haven't had to sign back in again since. So it does work, at least for some users.

New Web Site Rollout 07 Nov 2014 11:14 #122724

• jansk44
Need help with signing in. I check the remember me box, but still have to sign in each time . What am I doing wrong? Help will be appreciated.

I am getting used to the new site and think I will like it. Janet

Re: New Web Site Rollout 04 Sep 2014 09:39 #121261

• loise98
  • Thank you received: 267
Here's another request.

I love the short tutorials that Alex and Ricky slip in the regular shows. Wouldn't it be neat if when they did that there would be a link in their Classroom stating the topic and Episode number. I spend lots of time looking for those segments of the shows. I wish there were an easy way to find those valuable lessons. This idea came about because a few of us were engaged in a lengthy search trying to find a tutorial Ricky gave somewhere recently demo-ing how to FMQ feathers in back of feathers and we can't find it.

Re: New Web Site Rollout 04 Sep 2014 09:19 #121260

• rehak
  • Thank you received: 392
I would really like that, too. My browser saves my password, but I do get tired of having to go through the login process multiple times a day.

Re: New Web Site Rollout 04 Sep 2014 07:37 #121254

I love TQS also! One suggestion for Capt John:

Can you let us log in and then have the option of the site saving/remembering our password? That way we don't have to log in many times each day! Many other forum type sites will keep you logged in - some indefinitely, some for perhaps 2 weeks or so at a time. I knowing would prefer that, as I check TQS at least 4 times a day! And I suspect many other members do too!

Thanks for considering this Capt John.
Michelle Wyman
Acworth, GA
A1 Elite Longarm with IQ

Re: New Web Site Rollout 02 Sep 2014 08:33 #121217

• jansk44
I really love TQS, hope the new site will be great. Jan

Re: New Web Site Rollout 01 Sep 2014 20:20 #121212

• CarrieG
  • Thank you received: 30
I've really been enjoying going back & watching prior shows. In October I am taking a workshop with Nancy Prince. I watched her TQS show after my guild newsletter said she was speaking & doing a workshop. I have been a member just a couple years. I really like being able to watch all shows, new and old.

I have also worked in accounting for many years and when new software gets rolled out, it is 'never' on time. Our payroll dept was supposed to be using new software July & here it is September with no change. Rollout dates are definitely fluid.
Carol in SW Michigan

Re: New Web Site Rollout 01 Sep 2014 12:31 #121185

• lorra
  • Thank you received: 122
Well, I for one just love TQS. I have learned so much from the classrooms, shows and the forum. Another benefit is the friendship I feel here! I couldn't do without TQS or my friends.

Re: New Web Site Rollout 01 Sep 2014 10:37 #121173

• suehenyon
  • Thank you received: 51
NanaPie wrote:
Ditto for me too. I get every cent of my money's worth here and visit this site every single day (and sometimes more!) It just makes me happy!

:D :D

I watch a lot of shows online. TQS is the only site that doesn't stall and loads quickly, high def, full-screen. I know this hasn't happened for everyone, but John has tried his best to make it readily accessible for all of us. I click on QNNTV and do my dishes while the shows load. No search engine there.

Professional...I own a lot of Craftsy classes. I would say that I'm sorry I purchased 1/4 of them. The editing, the professional quality of TQS shows and classrooms is unmatched IMHO and that we can go back and watch all shows is an amazing value.

Did anyone ever do a paid BOM through a local quilt store??? $15 to $35 a month. We get awesome video lessons by award winning quilters.

I know this is a rant, I'll leave it up on my screen for a half an hour before I submit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: she-quilts
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds