Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: potholder swap

Re: potholder swap 21 Aug 2013 09:33 #108924

  • crocus999
  • crocus999's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 1909
  • Thank you received: 149
DElizabeth wrote:
crocus999 wrote:
Hey! I just popped into this topic for fun, and see that someone was trying to give me accolades without merit. Glad the record is straight!

I don't always have great ideas but this one was great.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 21 Aug 2013 09:08 #108923

crocus999 wrote:
Hey! I just popped into this topic for fun, and see that someone was trying to give me accolades without merit. Glad the record is straight!

I don't always have great ideas but this one was great.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 20 Aug 2013 15:24 #108868

  • crocus999
  • crocus999's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 1909
  • Thank you received: 149
Hey! I just popped into this topic for fun, and see that someone was trying to give me accolades without merit. Glad the record is straight!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 20 Aug 2013 12:52 #108859

  • djane
  • djane's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 692
  • Thank you received: 37
DElizabeth wrote:
djane wrote:
I think it was Terrie who suggested we exchange because both of us were still waiting on our original swap partners. This swap went wonderfully and I both enjoyed the fun of the swap! Mailbox watching is wonderful!
Thanks Terrie.

I suggested it...Thanks for exchanging with me....Doreen :D :D :D
Sorry Doreen :oops: --I couldn't remember for sure but it was a brilliant idea!! So glad you thought of it! :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 20 Aug 2013 11:54 #108855

djane wrote:
I think it was Terrie who suggested we exchange because both of us were still waiting on our original swap partners. This swap went wonderfully and I both enjoyed the fun of the swap! Mailbox watching is wonderful!
Thanks Terrie.

I suggested it...Thanks for exchanging with me....Doreen :D :D :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 19 Aug 2013 17:14 #108839

  • djane
  • djane's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 692
  • Thank you received: 37
I think it was Terrie who suggested we exchange because both of us were still waiting on our original swap partners. This swap went wonderfully and I both enjoyed the fun of the swap! Mailbox watching is wonderful!
Thanks Terrie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 18 Aug 2013 16:26 #108790

djane wrote:
DElizabeth wrote:
djane wrote:
:D :D :D I received this wonderful potholder from Doreen (DElizabeth) yesterday. Thanks Doreen. It is wonderful. I love the fabric and the style! Maybe I will stop getting burned when I take things out of the oven!!! :D

Potholders from Doreen Bone Ontario in TQS exchange.jpg

Debbie...I'm so glad you like your pot holder. It was really fun to make. I was thinking that they would make a nice Christmas gift....Doreen

Fabulous Christmas gifts Doreen. I have already used it and love it!

I've used the ones you sent me!!! I'm so careful with them. I love them and enjoyed using them. Thanks again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 18 Aug 2013 16:10 #108785

  • djane
  • djane's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 692
  • Thank you received: 37
DElizabeth wrote:
djane wrote:
:D :D :D I received this wonderful potholder from Doreen (DElizabeth) yesterday. Thanks Doreen. It is wonderful. I love the fabric and the style! Maybe I will stop getting burned when I take things out of the oven!!! :D

Potholders from Doreen Bone Ontario in TQS exchange.jpg

Debbie...I'm so glad you like your pot holder. It was really fun to make. I was thinking that they would make a nice Christmas gift....Doreen

Fabulous Christmas gifts Doreen. I have already used it and love it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 17 Aug 2013 22:17 #108766

djane wrote:
:D :D :D I received this wonderful potholder from Doreen (DElizabeth) yesterday. Thanks Doreen. It is wonderful. I love the fabric and the style! Maybe I will stop getting burned when I take things out of the oven!!! :D

Potholders from Doreen Bone Ontario in TQS exchange.jpg

Debbie...I'm so glad you like your pot holder. It was really fun to make. I was thinking that they would make a nice Christmas gift....Doreen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 17 Aug 2013 21:51 #108764

  • crocus999
  • crocus999's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 1909
  • Thank you received: 149
So cute! I love the contrasting binding.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 17 Aug 2013 21:01 #108762

  • ritzy
  • ritzy's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 2963
  • Thank you received: 82
Debbie--that IS wonderful! Well done Doreen!
Blessing from Northwest Indiana, USA
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 17 Aug 2013 19:08 #108759

  • djane
  • djane's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 692
  • Thank you received: 37
:D :D :D I received this wonderful potholder from Doreen (DElizabeth) yesterday. Thanks Doreen. It is wonderful. I love the fabric and the style! Maybe I will stop getting burned when I take things out of the oven!!! :D

5119__in_TQS_exchange.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 13 Aug 2013 18:40 #108495

Oh boy, my coffee consumption doesn't need stimulation. In fact, it's too late in the day but that's the first thot I had that coffee sounds good right now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: potholder swap 13 Aug 2013 18:30 #108494

PattiSure wrote:
What a cute kitchen!
Thank you. At the end of the month I'm painting it the colour of coffee with cream. It'll go with the backsplash.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum