Collapse

Our Sponsors

MONTH 9 — Show Your Progress Here

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helen, funny you asked, I sold a ton of fabric last year on eBay. Best way to sell on eBay is by “lot” measure everything and assemble each lot as a project, you’ll get rid of all of it! Glad I did, I had fabric from 15 years ago.
    It’s gone and I feel great about moving the fabric along.

Comment

Block 9 was challenging, I changed the vase twice...I am still not happy but it is done

Comment

Moving from Virginia to Pennsylvania to be near our daughter.

Comment

Here is my month 9 rendition! I am happy with the result…

Comment

September block
            Susanne

Comment

Dotti F
              North Port FL/West Warwick RI

Comment

• Barbara B. commented
                Editing a comment
                All your blocks are lovely but that Month 9 urn is super!

• Dorothy P. commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Barbara. Couldn't have done it without you. I am using hand embroidery to embellish all blocks, Hand work was my challenge to myself this year. Really enjoying it

• Helen W. commented
                Editing a comment
                Dorothy, I really like how you changed out the center of your pieced blocks. Whole quilt looks great. HelenW

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bonjour
                    I finally finished month 9 ! Actually I finished all previous blocks:). It took me 6 months just to do the center block and borders . I thought I would never be able to complete the quilt this year, but last July , Barbara said that after the first 3 block things would get easier. It did ! I took a 3 weeks holiday and did all the appliqué blocks. I really enjoyed doing them. Now I’m ready to start month 10 .
                    Thank you so much for your help Barbara , without you , this quilt would have been out of my reach. Thank you all for posting your photos. I find it very difficult to choose the colors. Your photos gave lots of inspiration :)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, I should have read the instructions before trying uploading my photos :)

Comment

[QUOTE=HeleneHeon;n894234]Bonjour
                        I finally finished month 9 ! Actually I finished all previous blocks:). It took me 6 months just to do the center block and borders . I thought I would never be able to complete the quilt this year, but last July , Barbara said that after the first 3 block things would get easier. It did ! I took a 3 weeks holiday and did all the appliqué blocks. I really enjoyed doing them. Now I’m ready to start month 10 .
                        Thank you so much for your help Barbara , without you , this quilt would have been out of my reach. Thank you all for posting your photos. I find it very difficult to choose the colors. Your photos gave lots of inspiration :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Helene, for your kind words. So glad you hung in there and are now seeing the fruits of your labors. You are rocking it!
                        Barbara Black
                        Huntsville AL
                        https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                        "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I am really behind on Garden Down Under. I remember that you have a blog with extra tips, Where would I find that.
                          Thanks Judy

Comment

[QUOTE=luvquiltn2;n894249]I am really behind on Garden Down Under. I remember that you have a blog with extra tips, Where would I find that.
                            Thanks Judy[/QUOTE]

[url]https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com[/url]
                            Barbara Black
                            Huntsville AL
                            https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                            "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Catching up in October. Here is block 14.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 959 users online. 328 members and 631 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 04:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,011   Posts: 151,069   Members: 21967   Active Members: 2,114  
                              Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

• Quilt labels
                                Today on the LIVE broadcast I was asked to do a blog about how I make my permanent labels.

That was already...
                              • BOTH MONTH 11 and 12 are UP
                                Get the final two months patterns now....
                              • MONTH 12 — Show Your Completed Top Here
                                Please use this TOPIC to share your completed Garden Party Down Under TOP here.
                              • No more items.
                              Working...
                              X