Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Image
    replied
    I redid this block because the background fabric I used the first time was too dark! Really made the block stand out on my design wall. I was able to save all the components and just stitch them down again on the lighter background.

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    commented on 's reply
    A good match with your soft colors.

• Profile Image
    replied
    Simple shapes..., but it's so challenging to pick bright and clear colors for me. This is a 3rd do over.

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    commented on 's reply
    The top block was done in an Art Deco style with my daughter’s favorite flower. The bottom vase fabric was selected by my husband actually. I think it has a great architectural look to it. K

• Profile Image
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    replied
    Just finished July. Had kids and grandkids visiting June and July. Have already started August so it should be done soon!

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    replied
    Easy block. My shoofly blocks are almost done.

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    replied
    Here is my finished vase. Look forward to next’s months.

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    replied
    I have been trying to figure out what I wanted to do for this quilt. Well, it only took me 7 months to figure it out, but this month's block made it all click. I am using 1930's reproduction fabrics (my favorite) and making a few changes. I finished this month's block and am starting on the 4 shoofly blocks.

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    commented on 's reply
    Not this month, she was absent. I will have more of that one in September.

• Profile Image
    replied
    [QUOTE=Barbara Black;n893800]The students in my year-long local class are doing well. Take a look at their progress:

[url]https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com/2022/07/student-progress-with-garden-party-down.html[/url]

Lots of photos, too large to post here.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any pictures of the quilt made with the ties? That one blew me away!!!

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Barbara for posting them. Just love it!!! HelenW

• Profile Image
    replied
    Sally is doing a lot of hand embroidery on wool. So pretty. Click to see right side up.

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    commented on 's reply
    Barbara, Loved all the pictures of your Garden Party quilt class. Maybe you could post Sally's pictures because of her unique use of wool, and lots of quilters might like using her idea of doing hand applique on the blocks.It really adds a whole extra level of interest to the blocks. Her technique and color choice, and hand stitch choices is perfect. HelenW

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 987 users online. 522 members and 465 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 04:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,010   Posts: 151,029   Members: 21913   Active Members: 2,203  
Welcome to our newest member, Kristin Goedert-kristingmt.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
X