Our Sponsors

MONTH 4 — Show Your PROGRESS Here

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have finished the blocks for Month 4 of my "Wildflowers Down Under"
    This months flowers are Banksia flowers and a seed pod.
    The patchwork block is Eucalyptus pauciflora
    I made a block for each of the corners. This one is Eucalyptus ficifolia, each corner will be a different colour
    The third picture shows my progress so far.

Comment

• Helen W. commented
      Editing a comment
      Fibreweb, You are my kind of quilter. I love taking a quilt and just going off in my own direction.
      Inspiration for a jumping off spot. HelenW

Month 4 and caught up. I am doing my blocks needle turn but using the Piece and Fuse Lite which is a game changer for getting perfect edges with needle turn. I also discovered a tip for making 1/8th inch stems - make them 1/4th inch with the bias maker and then fold them in half = 1/8th inch stems!!!!
    Love the pattern Irene - I agree it's all about the vases!!!! Thanks for all the great support offered from the Quilt Show folks

Comment

This reply by FJI001 has been deleted by FJI001

Finished Month 3 and 4. Now I am all caught up and ready for Month 5. This year is passing so fast.

My Block 4 is complete and I'm ready to pick fabric for May.
      Susanne

Comment

a lot of the pictures are just coming out black. I am wondering if it is my machine or something else?

Comment

[QUOTE=mgratrix;n893183]a lot of the pictures are just coming out black. I am wondering if it is my machine or something else?
          [/QUOTE]

Monique, I am getting the same thing. Was wondering if they were working on the website. HelenW

Comment

• Barbara B. commented
            Editing a comment
            I have reported it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon

UPDATE--it is a known issue and is being worked on.
            Last edited by Barbara B.; 05-05-2022, 09:45 AM.
          This reply by Moniquer has been deleted by Moniquer

My month 3 & 4 done, with my “floating” 4 patch blocks. My centres will all be those Hexagons. I’ll load photos later, when problems corrected.
          Monique 
          Morrisburg, ON  Canada

Finally finished month 4 - it was fun

Comment

My month 3 & 4 done, with my “floating” 4 patch blocks. My centres will all be those Hexagons.
            Monique 
            Morrisburg, ON  Canada

Comment

I finished these in April and tried to post picture then but picture just showed up black so I deleted the post thinking I was doing it wrong. I know now that it was not me, so I am trying again.

Comment

Month 4, a little late, of my Garden Party Down Under After Dark.

Comment

A little late posting this after forum problems earlier this month. Tried embellishing flowers and leaves, and I am very happy with the result.
                  Last edited by Jayne B.; 05-22-2022, 01:22 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=thebasketnut;n892945]I'm caught up! It's a miracle. Thank you Barbara for all your help. I've watched your videos over and over and finally think I have a grasp on this project.[/QUOTE]

Like the fabrics for the leaves

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 939 users online. 549 members and 390 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,957   Posts: 150,393   Members: 20958   Active Members: 1,705  
                    Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                    X