Collapse

Our Sponsors

MONTH 1 -- Show Progress Here

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January is done, and I'm a little behind, but this has been a great amount of fun. I have really enjoyed seeing what others have done with the same idea!

Comment

• Christine H. commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the Asian inspired fabric for the vase. I am doing the same. Great minds think alike!

• Eula M. commented
      Editing a comment
      Your vase is lovely.

Comment

Finished month 1 needle turn appliqué. It is the first time I have used the glue to hold the pieces, I usually use pins, l liked the small dab if glue and will continue using it

Comment

• Janet H. commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the pieced background. Very nice!

Finished. It took me a bit longer than I expected. My saw tooth border was too small by a significant margin. I took a few days of think and today I decided to just add a quarter inch to each end of the saw tooth borders. I could have done them in my background white, but decided to add more strawberries and I'm happy with it. It measures the correct size now.
      Ellen Lindow
      Plant City, FL

Comment

Looks like Paula S. and I used the same asian-inspired fabric for our vases! I'm doing satin-stitch machine applique and getting inspiration from the posted pictures.

Comment

Awesome.. I am enjoying seeing how many of my chosen fabrics are being used by others.. I love how you chose to place the crane

Comment

I've challenged myself to use only fabrics from my stash for this BOM. I also wanted to figure out the math to machine piece the dog tooth borders. I'm pleased so far.

Comment

Garden Party Block One

Comment

• Marge P. commented
                Editing a comment
                Love your flower placement, your vase is fabulous!!

Comment

I loved doing this block. Can't wait to start month 2!!

Comment

Month One Finished, Enjoying the Ride!

Comment

• Jo Anne commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gorgeous! Love the purple fabric on the left flower- perfect choice!

Finished month one of the BOM. I struggled some with the paper piecing on the border, but I think it turned out good. Other than the paper piecing, I really enjoyed the process. Hopefully I will figure out the paper piecing better this month!!

Comment

Finished Month 1. My African Garden Party.

Comment

My completed block 1
                      Attached Files

Comment

Finished block 1! Using dark purple for background will be a challenge as I only had enough for this block- Off to the quilt shop.

Comment

• Connie P. commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am using a black background with bright gellato ombre for the flowers. Nice to see it with the border. How did you make the 1/8" stems for the berries?

• Denise L. commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I used the Karen K Buckley method and her 1/8” plastic guides- then sewed with tiny :) stitches.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1001 users online. 613 members and 388 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,969   Posts: 150,534   Members: 21184   Active Members: 1,873  
                      Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

• Month 3 — SHOW YOUR PROGRESS
                        Please use THIS TOPIC to show your Month 3 blocks.

To learn how to post photos, use the SEARCH THE FORUM box—...
                      • MONTH 8 -- Share Your Progress Here
                        Please use this Topic to share your photos up to Month 8.
                      • No more items.
                      Working...
                      X