Quilting Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

Our Sponsors

Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up

    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided that I would print them out in preparation for getting back at it (I got stumped on Month 6.) Anyway, I went to open Month 8 and ran into an issue. It would not let me open the file. I deleted the download, re-downloaded it and I'm off and running (printing) so to speak.

    This is just a Heads Up that you might want to open the file and maybe even print it prior to the end of the year, just to be sure you have copies of the instructions and pattern.

    Marti

    #2
    Great reminder, Marti. Every year there are a few who think the patterns are free forever. Only until December 31, 2021. After that, all rights return to the designer so she can sell her pattern.
    Barbara Black
    Huntsville AL
    https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

    Comment


    • Kate C. commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Barbara, I’ve just joined TQS as a star member and am really keen to make Color my World, which I have downloaded. I haven’t done any FPP before so am a bit confused by the freezer paper method? I understand some of it but thought having a basic understanding of FPP might be helpful too? Can you recommend any resources to me? Thanks so much, Katie x
    This reply by ma40i has been deleted by ma40i

    Where do i find the pattern to download for Color My World?

    #3
    Will the videos be available after the first of the year? I have the patterns all printed but I know I will have some questions as I try to make this in 2022 and iw will sure help if all the videos are still available. Thanks!

    Comment


    • Barbara B. commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the videos and my blogs will remain indefinitely.

    • Julie B. commented
      Editing a comment
      Where is the downloads for the current BOM. For the last 48 hrs I have searched everywhere and have not been able to download colour my world as a straight forward download! However I did watch one of Barbara's video's and then got the download. Is this the way it works. There is no actual information regarding how it works. If its in a video then please can someone direct me. I'd appreciate it greatly if someone could help me out. I do not want to miss this pattern. Thank you Julie.

    #4
    I feel like I am losing it! I have not had a problem in the past finding your monthly video but I cannot for the life of me find the video on the quilt show site for Block 12 or for finishing the quilt. I found Block 11 as someone else asked and you provided a link. I have had no luck on you tube or facebook either. Can you tell me Barbara where the videos are located on the quilt show web site? Thanks.

    Comment


      #5
      Originally posted by BethCameron View Post
      I feel like I am losing it! I have not had a problem in the past finding your monthly video but I cannot for the life of me find the video on the quilt show site for Block 12 or for finishing the quilt. I found Block 11 as someone else asked and you provided a link. I have had no luck on you tube or facebook either. Can you tell me Barbara where the videos are located on the quilt show web site? Thanks.
      All the Facebook LIVE broadcasts are found on the 2021 BOM page. Here is the complete list:

      https://thequiltshow.com/learn/categ...k-youtube-live
      Barbara Black
      Huntsville AL
      https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
      "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

      Comment


        #6
        Where do I find the link to download the patterns?

        Comment

        This reply by ellenlang has been deleted by ellenlang
        found the introduction download that answers my question

        Due to an illness I was unable to start this BOM but want to start in the new year. I have downloaded all the patterns and tips from Barbara's blog but cannot find the fabric requirements. Where would I find them?

        #7
        I have downloaded all the patterns but would like to know if the videos will still be available after the end of the year. Thanks

        Comment


        • Barbara B. commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, the videos and my blogs will remain available indefinitely.

        #8
        I have a question regarding the Eiffel Tower. In the picture I see a horizonal line on the top and bottom of pattern piece 5, but
        I don't see the bias guideline for the horizonal part on the pattern. I see the 1/4" line but not a bias line guide. Should I just put a bias
        tape across the top and bottom of the 3 lines? Hope I'm not missing a pattern piece. The last couple of questions I have sent in
        I then find the answer right after that, hope that happens again. I have never done a BOM and really enjoying this, praying that
        it all fits together in the end. Thanks, Jane

        Comment


          #9
          Originally posted by munsell View Post
          I have a question regarding the Eiffel Tower. In the picture I see a horizonal line on the top and bottom of pattern piece 5, but
          I don't see the bias guideline for the horizonal part on the pattern. I see the 1/4" line but not a bias line guide. Should I just put a bias
          tape across the top and bottom of the 3 lines? Hope I'm not missing a pattern piece. The last couple of questions I have sent in
          I then find the answer right after that, hope that happens again. I have never done a BOM and really enjoying this, praying that
          it all fits together in the end. Thanks, Jane
          The step-by-step instructions explain those pieces of bias are added after the building is assembled.
          Barbara Black
          Huntsville AL
          https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
          "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

          Comment


            #10
            Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            Where is the downloads for the current BOM. For the last 48 hrs I have searched everywhere and have not been able to download colour my world as a straight forward download! However I did watch one of Barbara's video's and then got the download. Is this the way it works. There is no actual information regarding how it works. If its in a video then please can someone direct me. I'd appreciate it greatly if someone could help me out. I do not want to miss this pattern. Thank you Julie.
            Go to LEARN
            Select 2021 BOM
            go to each month at a time, click on the Documents tab, to the right of the Videos tab
            download the first month’s pattern
            Repeat for all the remaining months—each pattern is under the Documents tab

            My blogs will remain and you can easily Search on them, use Color My World to Search the blog, there is at least one post a month to help you:

            https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com

            Barbara Black
            Huntsville AL
            https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
            "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

            Comment


              #11
              I know Alex and Barbara have stated the Color My World pattern is free to TQS members. I joined in November 2021, can I download the pattern?

              Comment


                #12
                how do i download pattern and instructions?
                thankyou!

                Comment


                • Barbara B. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I answered someone below on how to find and download all the BOM patterns.

                #13
                Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                I know Alex and Barbara have stated the Color My World pattern is free to TQS members. I joined in November 2021, can I download the pattern?
                Yes, you have full access to every thing on the website. I answered someone below on exactly where to find them.

                My Best Advice for new Star Members: take a few minutes to look at each tab to see what is available. WATCH, LEARN, FORUM, etc.
                Barbara Black
                Huntsville AL
                https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

                Comment

                What's Going On

                Collapse

                There are currently 2014 users online. 962 members and 1052 guests.

                Most users ever online was 3,336 at 06:30 PM on 06-14-2021.

                Forum Stats

                Collapse

                Topics: 7,882   Posts: 149,608   Members: 19917   Active Members: 3,555  
                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Trending

                Collapse

                Working...
                X