Our Sponsors

Letter N Pattern is Still Too Large

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter N Pattern is Still Too Large

Very disappointed that the Letter N pattern has never been corrected per Janet Stone's multiple requests and numerous messages from 2014 BOM participants. IT IS TOO LARGE to fit the block, despite the pattern reportedly being "corrected" and reissued with a June 20, 2014 date. And references to pictures and tracing, etc are nowhere to be found. Ugh.

I didn't care for fudging it by printing at 94%.

Instead, I reworked the paper pattern. I snipped out about an inch of the straight-ish portion of the top left curl (as you're looking at it correctly it would overlap the basket handle) then I taped the remains together and eased the outline to smooth it out for a new tracing. Looks nice and fits well.

Hope this helps anyone else out there in 2021-2022.
    Last edited by buescherbari; 01-18-2022, 05:55 PM.

Month 6 has been updated. The Letter N sizes has now been corrected by the designer and uploaded to the website by our wonderful TQS website super person. Be sure to print "Actual Size".

If you are making this quilt or hope to, someday, be sure you print/download/save all the patterns before March 1, 2022, when it will no longer be available from The Quilt Show. At that time you will have to buy any parts you are missing from the designer.

This EXTRA Block of the Pattern has been offered FREE to Star Members from March 2021 through February 2022, as a gift in appreciation of your support and patience as the NEW website was rolled out.
    Barbara Black
    Huntsville AL
    https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

• buescherbari commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your help!

I when I was a member I downloaded this quilt. I am not longer a member so it won't let me download the correction. Is there a way to get it for ex-members?

Comment

We've now opened up Month 6 to everyone so past members will have a chance to download the corrected pattern.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 631 users online. 271 members and 360 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,936   Posts: 150,065   Members: 20741   Active Members: 1,621  
      Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X