Our Sponsors

Improv Class

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improv Class

Dancing Chopsticks 25x25, pieced by Lesley Morris. Alex, I made this at the beginning of the Pandemic when you started your Lives. I used your fabric line, Mirage that I received in a Quilty Box along with your Chopstick Block. I Loved it, made it. It's been in two quilt shows on Kauai. This photo was taken in the gallery with it's pegboard wall. Dancing Chopsticks now hangs in my home. Looking forward to your Improve Class. Big Aloha for all you do for all of us! Lesley Morris
    Last edited by Lesley M.; 09-04-2022, 11:36 PM.

Alex, I have been a viewer and member since the pandemic started. Currently, I am watching your Improv on FB and enjoying it very much. Started with a couple of match stick blocks and couldn't stop! I think 80, 4.5 inch blocks, unfinished, is a good place to start piecing as a top. I am using Moda Grunge fabrics. I love sewing with Grunge. I also use it for embroidery backgrounds. I am still working on the embroidery with the circles, which is also a pieced Grunge background. Thank you for your great FB lives, shows, books, and products!

Comment

Comment

• Debbie P. commented
        Editing a comment
        This small project inspired me and being able to use my left over fabrics from "Color My World" was a perfect use for those fabrics. I'm trimming mine down to 5 1/2" but haven't decided how small or big to make it. Probably when I get tired of making blocks. But this project gave me a kick start to get back to quilting because I've been so busy with the Classes I'm doing on-line with Joanne Sharpe. Thanks to Alex who got me involved with Mixed Media which is an entirely new supply of art supplies. Hard to keep up with it all.

Salsa Verde. More fun to make than the actual green tomato salsa

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 967 users online. 334 members and 633 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 04:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,011   Posts: 151,069   Members: 21967   Active Members: 2,114  
      Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

• Basket Rendezvous - question
        I received my Basket Rendezvous kits - both the warm and cool kits - and they are wonderful. So wonderful, in fact, that...
      • No more items.
      Working...
      X