Our Sponsors

Alex's 2020 classes on making wonky faces

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex's 2020 classes on making wonky faces

Noella, and other quilters that just watched Alex Live on Wed. May 25, 2022; Alex did a really fun class in 2020
    on Wonky Faces. Go to Learn. Alex Anderson and there are 6 full classes on how to do it. See the below picture
    to see how many fun faces were posted on the forum. I played the part of YearBook Editor and put everyones pictures
    on a poster. HelenW

I cannot find anything on the forum anymore! Please help! I want to find the pictures and comments on all the faces people did but searching gives me nothing. Several weeks ago my granddaughter and I had so much fun looking at all of them individually but now I can't find anything. Helen's above post is all I can see! Help!!

Comment

Originally posted by bees13 View Post
      I cannot find anything on the forum anymore! Please help! I want to find the pictures and comments on all the faces people did but searching gives me nothing. Several weeks ago my granddaughter and I had so much fun looking at all of them individually but now I can't find anything. Helen's above post is all I can see! Help!!
      If Alex taught the class, you will find posts about the class in Alex's Classroom. Here is the Faces Forum:

https://thequiltshow.com/forum/alex-...m/881436-faces
      Barbara Black
      Huntsville AL
      https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
      "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 894 users online. 506 members and 388 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,957   Posts: 150,393   Members: 20958   Active Members: 1,705  
        Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X