Our Sponsors

Alex’s embroidery class

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex’s embroidery class

Karen, your embroidery project is beautiful. Do you or any of the others on this link have any ideas for how we will be finishing these embroidery pieces? I am sending my latest photos of my project. Mine looks so basic compared to others on this site. But I am having fun.

Comment

I am joining in this late. Have gather my supplies and starting on patchwork cotton. I am looking for ideas to keep the supplies organized. Please share.

Comment

I'm not sure when to stop! What do you think?

Comment

Alex,
          Thanks for the embroidery lessons. You have opened up a whole new world for me. Now I can stay seated at night and watch TV with my husband without popping up and down. It is hard for me to sit still. I have a ways to go, just thought I would show what I have done so far.
          Linda

Comment

I found a double-eyed embroidery needle which was brilliant for the split stitch (inner ring of largest circle). Next time I'll have a better contrast between my two threads. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration from Alex and the rest of the group.

Comment

I’m still working on this…I love the process and I’m enjoying the neutrals. I make a lot of challah covers ( which this will become) but my husband has been watching me work on this while we sit and watch tv together at night and he said, “ this is different from your other work.”
              Debi

Comment

Comment

• commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This was so meditative and just plain fun.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 822 users online. 527 members and 295 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,957   Posts: 150,362   Members: 20937   Active Members: 1,686  
              Welcome to our newest member, Carol Gordhamer-cgordhamer.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
              X