Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

Our Sponsors

Color numbers for the #8 Wonderfil embroidery thread for Alex's embroidery class.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Image
    commented on 's reply
    Does anyone have any suggestions for how to handle the fraying with this fabric? I have my background pieced but, even though I properly backed with silk with the fabric prep, all edges (the outer edges as well as the edges of the seam allowance are fraying badly. Thanks.

• Profile Image
    replied
    Originally posted by ahwoodring View Post
    Since the quilt show is sold out of the #8 Wonderfil embroidery thread, could we please have the color numbers and names of the thread colors that were chosen for the kits?

The Wonderfil site itself has a huge selection of colors so we could buy them there if we knew what they were.

Thank you!

Alice Woodring
    Contact customer service directly for this info, they don’t monitor the Forum. Contact info is at the bottom of each page.

Leave a comment:

• Color numbers for the #8 Wonderfil embroidery thread for Alex's embroidery class.

Since the quilt show is sold out of the #8 Wonderfil embroidery thread, could we please have the color numbers and names of the thread colors that were chosen for the kits?

The Wonderfil site itself has a huge selection of colors so we could buy them there if we knew what they were.

Thank you!

Alice Woodring

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 896 users online. 352 members and 544 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,938   Posts: 150,117   Members: 20767   Active Members: 1,598  
Welcome to our newest member, Jeanne Mcgill-Stampin322.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
X