First off, Happy belated Birthday to my buddies with whom we share the same date. How fun to see that in the comments section. Here are some random updates.
1. You might have noticed that Ricky has been strangely silent. He is under the gun right now with solid deadlines. Hold a good thought for him. I know how it feels and believe me, though it is all good stuff, it can get hairy.
2. We are plugging away with the two forums that should soon be up and going. However, Bob, one of our web guys needs good thoughts sent his way also. His computor was naughty. Been there, done that, right? BTW: We have THREE super web guys on our team, we aim to bring you the best possible site we can.
3. Speaking of an excellent team, I am more than thrilled to introduce to you our lead producer. Her name is Angel, and in fact she was the executive in charge of Simply Quilts at HGTV. She started quilting because of SQ (imagine that) and has remained a good friend through out the years. She left HGTV about a year before I did and it is thrilling to be working with her again.
4. I am still seeking the red fabric, Julie at P&B doesn't think it was Pats. But thanks Mar, it was a good guess.
5. I do hope to see you at Road to Ca. this weekend. Besides my two presentations you can find me in the Fabric Patch booth Sat. Afternoon.
6. Above and beyond that, we are still hunkering under the winter chill. My poor fountain!