Would you like to be part of our live studio audience for taping of The Quilt Show? Tickets are free! The first taping is March 9, 10, and 11. Here is the information you'll need.
1. Please do not request tickets unless you are certain you will attend. We have limited seating and will only provide enough tickets for the seats availalbe. If you take a ticket and do not attend, we will have empty seats that could have been used by someone else. We know where you live - if you don't use your ticket, the quilt police will come and get you! - All kidding aside, please don't request tickets if you will not use them.
2. The taping will last all day with a lunch break. So plan to sit for a while.
3. The taping will be held at Tims Art Quilt Studio and Gallery in La Veta, CO on March 9, 10, and 11.
4. You may choose to request tickets for one day, two days, or all three days.
5. Request tickets by selecting Contact on the Menu Bar and select General Inquiries for your subject.
6. Include your name - number of tickets - what day(s) you are requesting.
7. Lodging in La Veta is limited. A lodging list will be provided upon receipt of ticket request. It is possible that you will only find lodging outside of La Veta - 15-60 minutes away. (Walsenburg, Alamosa, Trinidad, Pueblo.
8. Additional travel information will be provided upon request - contact us via General Inquiries.
9. Tickets will be given on a first come, first served basis.