Art Quilt Quarterly, published by Studio Art Quilt Associates, Inc., (SAQA) is for anyone who loves beautiful quilts: collectors, art venues, museums, professional artists, and art enthusiasts.
Inside each issue, you’ll enjoy articles on a broad array of topics plus interviews with quilt artists from around the world. Images from SAQA’s Global Exhibitions program and its Juried Artist Members are also featured in the magazine, providing a wealth of inspiration.
Editorial highlights include:
· Insider details about select museum and private collections.
· Resources on the proper ways to display, insure, and care for your art quilt collection.
· Interviews with quilt artists from around the world.
· 60+ pages of artwork by SAQA’s Juried Artist Members.
· Galleries from SAQA’s traveling exhibitions.
· Inspiration and guidance on how to navigate your creative career.
Edited by Dr. Sandra Sider, curator of the Texas Quilt Museum in Houston, the magazine’s articles are written by individuals active in the world of quilting.
Now entering its fifth year, Art Quilt Quarterly is published four times a year and is available as an annual subscription for $34.95 (non-U.S. addresses pay an additional $12).
TQS newsletter readers can order a one-year subscription for $29.95 using promo code TQS.
To learn more about Art Quilt Quarterly and claim your discount, visit saqa.com/aqq.