Julie at The Crafty Quilter has created a cute mini quilt of rainbow goodness. It's great for using up scraps and challenges you to be precise as you put together the itty bitty 3" blocks. The entire quilt measures only 18 1/2" x 17". What a fun project to start your Spring.
Sew Happy Mini Quilt Tutorial
- Finished size: 18 1/2″ x 17″
- All seams are made using 1/4″ seam allowance.
- Each set of block instructions makes one block. Repeat to make as many of each as you like for a total of 12 quilt blocks. Mix and match to your heart’s content!
- Background fabric: 1/2 yard
- Fat 1/8ths or scraps in a rainbow of colors for all of the blocks
- Fusible web product (for appliqué)
- Backing: Fat quarter
- Binding: 1/4 yard