Find out how Merikay, 2009 Quilter's Hall of Fame Inductee, got started on her quilt journey.
- What is your first quilt memory?
- Have you ever used quilts to get through a difficult time?
- What makes a quilt appropriate for a museum or special collection (including yours)?
- What do you think makes a great quilt?
- What do you think about the importance of quilts in American life?
Want to see Merikay? She will be at Quilter's Take Manhanttan. Here's what the Quilt Alliance has to say:
We are so honored and excited to have Merikay as a featured speaker at the 2017 Quilter’s Take Manhattan event. She loves quilts and quilt stories, so her lecture “Making Do: Southern Style” is sure to be both entertaining and educational. We hope you will join us for a fun-filled day of lectures by Merikay and other quilting superstars on September 16.